- Designed to redirect the noise, blast, and concussion forward away from the shooter
- Increases back pressure to enhances the reliability of Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)
- Modular design allow user to attach different end caps and thread protectors
- Front end can be used as a striking device or glass breaker
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance
- Pre-drilled for pinning to the barrel
- Ball dimpled body to reduce weight and help dissipate heat
- Comes with a 5 prong Helix flash suppressor end cap
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 9MM
- Body and End Caps: 4140 Steel
- Blast Cone: H13 Tool Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride QPQ
- Without End Caps: 6.35 oz.
- With Thread Protector: 7.51 oz.
- With Flash Suppressor End Cap: 8.89 oz.
- Without End Caps: 2.84"
- With Thread Protector: 2.97"
- With Flash Suppressor End Cap: 3.75"
- Diameter: 1.39"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- 9mm barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Barking Spider 2 9mm Krink Brake Body
- 1x Blast Cone (9MM)
- 1x Hex Front End
- 1x Thread Protector
- 1x 5-Prong Helix Flash Suppressor End Cap
Spikes Tactical offers a Krinkov style Brake that offers modular ease and can still be dismantled for service even if it’s permanently installed. If you’re building a 9mm short-barreled rifle or have one that needs a quality muzzle device, Spikes Tactical Barking Spider Muzzle Brake is an awesome choice. The Barking Spider 2 offers a package of benefits that are deeper than most of its class.
What Makes It Different?
Spikes 9MM Barking Spider is a modular 9MM Krink Brake that will direct noise, blast, and concussion forward of the weapon it’s installed on. Barking Spider Muzzle Brake is also extremely effective in improving pressure in subsonic applications so that your weapon will cycle more predictably.
The blast cone inside Spikes 9MM Barking Spider is supported at both ends, making it far less susceptible to sagging under heavy use and heat than those found in other brakes. This 9MM Krink Brake is fully CNC machined from 4140 Chromoly billet for superior fit and durability. It’s finished in a QPQ black nitride that not only resists corrosion but will take on the abuse of real-world use and keep its velvety good looks.
Spikes Barking Spider 2 is modular. If you permanently attach it to a short-barreled build to make legal specs you can still disassemble the brake from the front, removing the glass breaker and even the inner cone while leaving the brake’s body attached, maintaining your weapon’s legal length. The Barking Spider 2 accepts multiple endcaps, thread protectors, and accessories allowing the shooter a truly customized shooting experience.