- Designed to redirect the noise, blast, and concussion forward away from the shooter
- Increases back pressure to enhances the reliability of Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)
- Modular design allow user to attach different end caps and thread protectors
- Front end can be used as a striking device or glass breaker
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance
- Pre-drilled for pinning to the barrel
- Ball dimpled body to reduce weight and help dissipate heat
- Comes with a 5 prong Helix flash suppressor end cap
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Body and End Caps: 4140 Steel
- Blast Cone: H13 Tool Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride QPQ
- Without End Caps: 6.35 oz.
- With Thread Protector: 7.50 oz.
- With Flash Suppressor End Cap: 8.90 oz.
- Without End Caps: 2.84"
- With Thread Protector: 2.97"
- With Flash Suppressor End Cap: 3.75"
- Outer Diameter: 1.39"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Barking Spider2 Krink Brake Body (5.56)
- 1x Blast Cone (5.56)
- 1x Hex Front End
- 1x Thread Protector
- 1x 5 Prong Helix Flash Suppressor End Cap
Muzzle Brakes come in a variety of styles with a whole lot of promises where performance is concerned. If you need a quality muzzle device for a short-barreled build or you’re just a fan of modular muzzle brake designs, the Spike’s Tactical Barking Spider is a premium choice that will out-perform the rest.
What Is Spikes Tactical Braking Spider ?
Spikes Tactical Barking Spider 2 is a high-quality Krinkov style muzzle device that has so much more to offer than the competition that its patented technology. The Barking Spider is designed to be extremely modular. It’s compatible with a variety of front-end accessories and thread protectors. The shooter or armorer can tune each system for cutting edge performance regardless of the operating environment or varying requirements.
The Spikes Tactical Barking Spider is pre-drilled so you’re ready to pin-weld it onto your barrel. That makes it awesome for short barrel applications where permanent installation is required to keep a build legal. If you’ve balked at the idea of permanent mounting in the past, this is the one for you. The Barking Spider’s modular design means that you can have a permanent installation and still remove the inner component for cleaning through the easy to disassemble front.
Like classic Krinkov devices, Spikes Tactical Barking Spider 2 is perfect for adding extra back pressure when it’s needed whether it’s a short barrel issue, subsonic applications, or just plain weak-livered ammunition at the heart of the matter. The Barking Spider also does an excellent job of managing concussion and blast as well as reducing blast noise and with the 5 prong Helix flash suppressor cap installed, the perceived down range flash is dramatically reduced.
The Barking Spider 2 is precision machined from 4140 steel and ball dimpled to help it handle heat and reduce weight. The Barking Spider's blast cone is supported in front and back so it won't sag and fail when the heat is on. This one will endure the abuse of rapid fire applications and keep asking for more.
A Black Nitride QPQ finish gives Spike's Barking Spider 2 a sleek finish to blend with all your Mil-Spec blacks.
Wing Tactical Has the Right Parts
Whether you’re looking for components for a close quarter battle weapon system or a legal 14.5-inch barrel build, Wing Tactical has the right parts for your needs. If you’re not sure whether your planned build will function properly with an accessory like Spike's Tactical Barking Spider 2 Krink Brake, all you have to do is contact our customer support team and we’ll help you any way we can. We’re gun people and we know what you need to make your build into the perfect rifle for you.
Wing Tactical Ships Fast
Every order every time. It's important that you get what you need when you need it. We won’t hold up your order so we can get a volume discount with our shippers. Whether it’s a lower kit, a collapsible stock or a Spike's Tactical Barking Spider 2 Krink Brake, your order will get out fast.
If your payment clears by 1 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday, we’ll ship your order the same day. If you don’t quite make the cutoff, your package will head out the very next business day. Every order regardless of desired shipping speed is given the same care and priority on its way out the door. We won’t file your order at the bottom of the pile for days just because you asked for ground shipping. Just choose your method and pay the correct shipping charges and we’ll follow your wishes, we promise.