MPN: SI FC-02
- Fits any rifle with a 1/2”-28 thread pitch
- Fits inside some free float handguard rail systems
- Designed to seamlessly work with the SI Cobra Dummy Suppressor
- COMP 02 is a tubular designed muzzle break. This Fat Comp 02 is machined with a total of 24 port holes (18 small, 6 large)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Parkerized (Matte Black)
- Length: 1.97''
- Outer Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.223 barrel with 1/2"-28 TPI
- 1x Strike Industries Fat Comp 02
- 1x Crush Washer
If you need a compensator which is compatible with the Cobra Dummy Suppressor, you’ll like the steel Fat Comp 02 by Strike Industries.
The Fat Comp is designed with a total of 24 port holes: six large and 18 small. This muzzle brake will fit inside certain free-float rail systems. The Fat Comp is made from steel with a matte black finish and attaches directly to any barrel with a ½” x 28 thread pitch.
The wide diameter of the Strike Industries Fat Comp 02 enables it to work in conjunction with the Strike Industries barrel shroud and will give a unique appearance when attached to the muzzle of an SBR. Order yours today for one of the best muzzle brakes on the market.
About Strike Industries:
The founder of Strike is a veteran of the United Stated Navy who has real-world experience in the needs of the small-arms operator. His insight into the ins and outs of military operations enables him understand the tactical application of the AR-15 in a unique way. All products by Strike are designed by shooters for shooters to ensure their usefulness.
*Installation requires the use of a strap wrench.