MPN: MB TI-MICRO 556
- Efficient single baffle design for recoil and muzzle rise reduction
- Constructed from 303 stainless steel
- Lightweight and compact, perfect for minimalist AR builds
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel or Black Nitride
- Weight: 1.45 oz.
- Length: 1.33"
- Outer Diameter: 0.8"
- Bore Diameter: 0.245"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x V Seven 5.56 Micro Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
If you're building a lightweight AR-15 or you just want to reduce the felt recoil of any .223/5.56 weapon, you need the V Seven 5.56 Micro Brake. This small muzzle brake is designed to cancel out recoil without adding weight and bulk to your weapon. The result is a more comfortable shooting experience and quicker follow-up shots.
Small But Effective
The V Seven 5.56 Micro Brake not only reduces felt impulse on firing but manages muzzle rise. This mini muzzle brake will stand up to any punishment you can dish out and continue to function flawlessly.
The V7 Micro Brake features 3 ports that manage a large volume of expelled gasses to optimize brake performance. The shooter is relieved of the muzzle rise and felt recoil and can concentrate on the shot at hand. When you're not anticipating a big kick, you'll concentrate on your shooting. With less motion on firing, you can spend less time compensating and shoot with more confidence and finesse. Bottom line: if there's less motion to keep you busy, you're going to shoot better.
It is 1.3 inches in length, and only add about 0.75” to the overall weapon length making it perfect for an SBR or carbine build when length must be kept to a minimum.