MPN: MBHEK 556
- ATF approved linear compensator
- Constructed from grade 5 Titanium
- Directs muzzle blast and sound signature forward, away from the shooter
- Designed for CQB type weapons but can be used with any barrel length
- Moderately suppresses flash and reduces recoil
- 1.115"diameter tucks nicely into most slim handguard
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Finish: Satin Titanium or Black DLC
- Weight: 2.22 oz.
- Length: 2.51"
- Outer Diameter: 1.115"
- Bore Diameter: 0.373"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x V Seven HELIOS-K Linear Compensator (5.56/.223)
- 1x Crush Washer
If you are looking for a linear compensator for your AR-15 or 5.56 chambered rifle, the V Seven HELIOS-K Linear Compensator is a very good option. This ATF-approved linear compensator is made from grade 5 titanium and is available in either Satin Titanium or Black DLC finish.
It is designed to redirect the muzzle flash and noise from the muzzle away from the shooter. It results in a much more comfortable shooting experience, especially if you have a shorter barrel. The V Seven HELIOS-K Linear Compensator can also offer moderate levels of recoil suppression and decreased muzzle rise.
The internal diameter of the V Seven HELIOS-K Linear Compensator is only 1.115 inches, and it can fit into most slim-profile handguards. It used a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and can work with any 5.56 barrel that supports it.