- The Zulu 2.0 Adjustable Stock will accommodate cylindrical buffer tubes with 1.170" to 1.145"
- Available in black, blue, or red anodized, and Cerakote flat dark earth
- Ambidextrous QD sling swivel sockets for various need
- Intermediate buffer tube with Limbsaver recoil pad
- Secondary buffer system reduces recoil
- Made in the U.S.A.
**Please use compressed air to carefully install or adjust the foam pad. Incorrect installation will cause foam pad to brake.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum with Limbsaver recoil pad
- Finish: Anodized or Cerakote (Flat Dark Earth)
- Zulu Stock: 12.9 oz.
- 2.0 Buffer tube: 4.66 oz.
- Secondary buffer system: 1.94 oz.
- QD Endplate: 0.46 oz.
- Height: 5.26"
- Width: 1.67"
- 1x Odin Works Zulu Adjustable Stock
- 1x Odin Works QD Endplate
- 1x Cylindrical Buffer Tube with secondary buffer system
- 1x Buffer Pad
- 3x Hex Keys
There are more AR Stocks on the market than anyone has time to look at. Some adjustable stocks have great features, others are super strong or lightweight. If you’re looking for a lightweight, adjustable AR stock for an ultralight build that also brings important features to the table, the Odin Works Zulu 2.0 Stock may very well be the stock of your dreams.
ZULU Adjustable Stock = Flexibility and Ambidextrous Function Without Extra Weight
The Odin Works Zulu Adjustable AR Stock Kit is one of the most flexible minimalist stocks on the market. The Zulu was designed to convert an AR with their padded cylindrical buffer tube to a rifle configuration. The Zulu adjusts in length by simply changing its position on the buffer tube or pulling the rear part of the stock further out of the lower stock socket. Either adjustment can be changed by simply loosening the paired screws in the tube or shaft sockets. The Zulu is fully ambidextrous and features a mid-stock QD connector you can use from either side.
Quality Billet Construction
The body of the Odin Works Zulu Adjustable Stock is precision machined from U.S sourced 6061 Aluminum billet and is available in both anodized and Cerakote finishes for long lasting durability in harsh conditions. This stock is light enough for your ultra-low mass build but is strong and stable under pressure. The Zulu Stock accepts cylindrical buffer tube sizes from 1.170 inches to 1.145 inches in diameter so you can use it in a number of applications if you’d like the ability to move it from one build to another.
What’s in The Box?
When you receive your Odin Works Zulu 2.0 Stock Kit, you’ll receive the Odin Works Zulu Aluminum billet stock featuring a quality Limbsaver recoil pad, and a padded carbine buffer tube with an end plate with an integrated quick disconnect socket. You’ll be ready to mount it to your receiver set and get on with your day in a matter of minutes after opening the shipping box. That’s an exceptional value in itself.