Strike Industries Viper PDW Stock
- Lightweight ambidextrous design
- Push button deployment
- Compatible with standard bolt carrier
- Ergonomic, compound curved stock
- No non-standard take down procedures
- Compatible with many ambidextrous lower receivers such as the SanTan and Rainier Arms
- Weight: 20.2 oz.
- Length of Pull:
- Fully collapsed: 7.5"
- Fully extended: 11"
- Overall Length (w/16" Barrel):
- Fully collapsed: 28.5"
- Fully extended: 32"
- Buffer Tube and Mount: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Rods: 4140 Steel
- Buttpad: Polymer
- Cheek Pad: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- 1x Viper PDW Stock Assembly
- 1x Viper PDW Buffer Assembly
- 1x Viper PDW Buffer Tube
- 1x Viper PDW Flat Wire Buffer Spring
- 1x Viper PDW Castle Nut
- 1x Viper PDW Cheek Rest
Strike Industries has made it their business to bring the most advanced components to market that the small arms industry has ever seen. They’re a company of shooters who want nothing more than to bring innovation to their customers, whether they’re looking for receiver extensions, takedown pins, or an upper receiver. If you’re building a personal defense weapon and you want an amazing stock, Strike Industries offers the Viper PDW Stock.
While many of the Personal Defense Weapon Stock systems of the past have been proprietary and suffered from poor ergonomics, the Strike Industries Viper is a different breed altogether. The Viper stock is intended to drop into many existing AR systems. The Viper’s buffer system has been precision engineered to give a reliable performance with standard bolt carriers. The Viper’s flat wire spring creates increased bolt load even with short barreled builds.
The Viper buttstock is shaped to provide superior ergonomics even with an extremely small footprint. The shoulder weld fits tightly in the shooter’s shoulder pocket for maximum stability even when operated in tight quarters or less than ideal positions. The Viper PDW Stock includes a modular rubberized cheek piece that provides a comfortable cheek weld. Not a lot PDW stock out there comes close to the comfort, stability, and flexibility of the Viper PDW Stock.
Of course, Strike Industries didn’t just build a nice stock, they built a masterpiece. The Viper PDW Stock maneuvers beautifully in close quarters in its compressed position, but when you want it extended, it takes only a touch to open it to its full length, ready for anything you have to dish out. Use it as intended, or bash your way through obstacles. The Viper stock will continue to perform perfectly through whatever trials you dish out and never hesitate to compress or deploy as intended.
- Not compatible with large frame AR platforms (LR308, AR10, SR25 etc.)
- Compatible with Angstad Arms 9mm AR. Other pistol caliber carbines (PCC) may or may not work with this PDW stock. PCCs that use a proprietary buffer may not be reliable with the Viper PDW Stock.
- A non-permanent adhesive may be desired to more securely affix cheek rest.
Strike Industr...Link: https://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/strike-i...
Strike Industr...Strike Industries PDW Stocks are under mass production. Stay ...