- High pressure tested (HPT) and magnetic particle inspected (MPI)
- M16-cut carrier
- Nickel Boron coating inside and out
- Properly staked Mil-Spec gas key with Grade 8 hardware
- Forward assist serrations on carrier body
- Mil-Spec extractor spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Shrouded firing pin
- Available in Mil-Spec Phosphate coating and Black Nitride finish - advanced lower friction coating that minimizes the need for lubricants and cleaning
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem / 300 Blackout
- Weight: 11.52 oz.
- Finish: Nickel Boron
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 steel
- Bolt: 9310 steel
- Profile: M16
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-15 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x Nickel Boron Bolt Assembly
- 1x Nickel Boron Extractor
- 1x Nickel Boron Cam Pin
- 1x Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
- 1x Nickel Boron Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
If you’re in the market for an upgraded 5.56 Nickle Boron bolt carrier group, Aero Precision offers an excellent option in the Aero Precision 5.56 Nickel Boron BCG (Bolt Carrier Group). This one offers the quality construction you expect from Aero Precision, with the added value of Nickle Boron’s next-generation reliability and self-lubricity. It doesn’t hurt that it looks hot when you pull it out of the case either. When you want a reliable AR-15 Nickel Boron BCG that offers unmatched performance and fit, you can’t go wrong with Aero’s Nickel Boron bolt carrier group.
NIB (Nickel Boron) bolt carrier groups offer the self-lubricity of a Teflon coating without the peeling and wear issues sometimes associated with Teflon. This is a no-fail surface treatment that you can rely on in any environment. Since you don’t need much in the way of additional lubricants with a Nickle Boron BCG, your rifle will collect less grit and dust and the ultra-smooth surface will resist fouling to keep your weapon operating as it should with less effort on your part.
Like all of Aero’s products, the quality of their NIB bolt carrier group gives the operator and edge in the field and at the range. The carrier is machined from 8620 tool steel and features serrations for your forward assist. The Bolt is made from 9310 Carpenter Steel and is shot peened and Magnetic Particle Inspected so you know you can rely on it to perform under high pressure without succumbing to stress. Likewise, the tool steel extractor won’t give up and leave you hanging with a jam when you can least afford it. A hard forged Mil-spec gas key and shrouded firing pin add to the reliability of this BCG so you can upgrade to a Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group without concern for the longevity of your build.