MPN: DB-556-BN / DB-556-DLC / DB-556-TIN / DB-556-NIB / DB-556-TICN / DB-556-CRN
- Multiple advance coating options provides durability and resist corrosion
- Full-auto rated
- Heat treated to ensure tolerance
- Easier to clean
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) and High Pressure Tested (HPT)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem / 300 Blackout
- Bolt: Carpenter 158 steel
- Carrier: 8620 case-hardening steel
- Weight: 11.43 oz.
- Finish: Black Nitride, Nickel Boron (NiB), Gold (TiN), Silver (CrN), Rose Gold (TiCN), Blue (PVD), or Black (DLC)
- Profile: Full-Auto / M16
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-15 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300 Blackout Bolt
- 1x Bolt Carrier
- 1x Extractor
- 1x Cam Pin
- 1x Carrier Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
When are you going to get around to upgrading that old BCG? I know, they're lots of flashier things on the list, and that old BCG does a fair job. Maybe you don't want to replace something until you have to. However, you wouldn't run the tires on your truck until they blew out. Why would you treat your gun any different? Treat your rifle to a new AR BCG, and treat yourself to a new shooting experience.
Rock And Roll Anyone?
About the only people running a semi-auto BCG are the ones who haven't changed over from stock. The F-1 DuraBolt bolt carrier group is M-16, full-auto rated. This BCG is a giant leap in the area of durability and reliability. You don't have to run full-auto to benefit from such an AR BCG. The added mass of the BCG along with its shrouded firing pin takes away the worry of weapons failure. Look at this BCG like a better grade of tire on your vehicle. You hope for the best and plan for the worst.
When you want a weapon that absolutely won't let you down, you go with high-quality, full mass for the BCG. When it comes to quality and reliability, The F-1 DuraBolt bolt carrier group hits it out of the park. The BCG gets its finish grind only after heat treat. That little touch means perfection. F-1 designed your DuraBolt bolt carrier group with your Mil-Spec upper in mind. There is no modification needed. You pull the take-down pin, remove the old BCG, and drop in your new AR BCG. Now you can run just about any ammo you heart desires.