- Shrouded firing pin
- Nickel Boron Coating inside and out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key)
- Forged Mil-Spec gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked
- Bolt is shot Peened and HPT/MPI
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem / 300 Blackout
- Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel
- Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel
- Extractor: 8620 Tool Steel
- Gas Key: 8620 Tool Steel
- Finish: Nickel Boron
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Profile: M16
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-15 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x Nickel Boron Bolt Assembly
- 1x Nickel Boron Extractor
- 1x Nickel Boron Cam Pin
- 1x Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
- 1x Nickel Boron Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
The quality of a bolt carrier group (BCG) can make or break the weapon. Run your AR15 with a bolt carrier from one of the most trusted names in the industry! If your AR-15 is in need of a new high-quality bolt carrier group, you will find Spike’s Tactical nickel boron bolt carrier group to be a dream-come-true. Not many things in life live up to the high standards set for them, but this product by Spike’s Tactical just might be one of the exceptions to that rule.
Spike's Tactical Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group Is Smoother And Harder
This Mil-Spec BCG is coated with the most durable finish available on the market today: nickel boron. Nickel Boron is significantly smoother than hard chrome finishing and is easier to clean. Nickel Boron also makes the cycling of your rifle smoother. This finish gives you a product that can handle thousands of rounds with virtually no lubrication. Perhaps best of all, this innovative Nickel Boron coating will never chip, will never peel and will never flake. What more can you ask for in a BCG finish?
The Spikes Tactical Nickel Boron BCG is machined from 8620 tool steel and 158 carpenter steel for superior durability and longevity. This Spikes Nickel Boron BCG was high pressure-tested and magnetic particle-inspected to ensure its quality. The gas key is properly staked to prevent short-stroking and other problems associated with inadequate gas. Order your Spikes Nickel Boron BCG today for an upgrade you won’t regret!