- Skeletonized design removes excess weight and materials without sacrificing rifles integrity
- Fully compatible with all Mil-Spec parts
- M4 feed ramps
- Full length top Picatinny rail
- Forward assist and dust cover pre-installed
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- Weight: 9.98 oz.
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Seekins Precision NX15 Upper Receiver
- 1x Forward Assist (installed)
- 1x Dust Cover (installed)
Using the standards of the world’s most powerful military as a base, Seekins Precision has created an upper that will withstand the toughest days on the range and on duty. The high level of efficiency achieved by the high standards of Seekins Precision makes this NX15 Upper Receiver a superior product over the standard Mil-Spec uppers. This skeletonized billet upper features a brass deflector, forward assist and a pre-installed dust cover.
The full-length Picatinny rail on the top of the NX15 Upper will align seamlessly with many handguards for a continuous space for mounting optics and other accessories. This Seekins Precision NX15 Upper is precision machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum and coated with Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized matte black to protect it from premature wear and the effects of corrosion.
Your AR-15 deserves the best. Give yourself the luxury of owning a Seekins Precision NX15 Upper for a shooting experience like no other. The Seekins name says it all. Go on. Try it.
About Seekins Precision:
Seekins Precision is the result of the owner’s unpleasant experience during a deer hunt. Broken scope rings led to the failure of the hunt, an understandably frustrating incident. Glen Seekins came home determined to find a solution to the scope ring problem and designed rings that were lighter and less likely to break. Shortly thereafter, Seekins quit his job and began operating Seekins Precision full-time. Since then, the Seekins name has come to mean excellence, high quality and, yes, precision.