MPN: 532-CE / 532-CE-ST / 532-CE-16 / 532-CE-16-ST
- 2-stage trigger
- Self-contained drop in design
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum housing
- Heat treated A2 tool steel trigger
- Teflon-nickel coated sears for added lubricity
- Trigger blocking side safety
- Fully adjustable from 1 lb. - 3.5 lb. pull weight
- Material: Heat Treated Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 CNC Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Anodized
- Type: 2-Stage
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 8 oz. - 1.5 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 8 oz. -2 lbs.
- Total Pull Weight:1 lbs. - 3.5 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Remington Model 700 and all 700 Actioned clones
- Remington Model 673
- Remington Model 721
- Remington Model 722
- Remington Model 725
- Christensen Arms Carbon One
- Defiance Machine 700 Action
- Les Bear Tactical Bolt Action
- Nesika Tactical Action
- Remington XP-100R
- Sendero Remington M722
- Model 78
The Timney Remington 700 2-stage trigger is the latest model in the Elite series. The pull weight is calibrated for an eight-ounce pull for the first stage and one pound for the second stage. If desired, you can adjust the second stage from eight ounces to 2.5 pounds.
Remington 700 2-Stage Trigger by Timney
The new Timney Calvin Elite 2-stage trigger is precision machined with steel work surfaces made of A2 tool steel. All three sears are coated with Teflon-nickel to ensure superior lubricity. This drop-in trigger can be installed in minutes by the removal of your existing pins. “Drop in” the new trigger, replace the pins, and your Remington 700 is ready to rip.
The addition of carbo nitride coating on the Timney Calvin Elite series gives these triggers an edge over competitors. This coating is created using a thermochemical process to give the trigger assembly a superb durability. Carbo nitride coating enables these triggers to far surpass military salt water corrosion standards.
Stay On Target with This Timney Calvin Elite Remington 700 2-Stage Trigger
This self-contained Remington 700 2-stage trigger is the perfect solution for you if you need a sturdy replacement trigger for your Remington 700. Single-stage triggers can be tricky to work with if you need extreme accuracy. Two-stage triggers decrease the possibility of muzzle movement and provide greater control over the accuracy of your shots. They are especially useful in competition shooting and other occupations requiring excellent accuracy.
Timney Triggers is committed to making triggers that give the operator the greatest possible chance of hitting the target. If your Remington 700 is in need of a new drop-in trigger, order yours today!
Timney Calvin Elite Remington 700 2-Stage Trigger comes in: Black and Nickel Plated; Straight and Curved trigger.