MPN: 533 / 533-ST / 533-16 / 533-16-ST
- 2-stage trigger
- Self-contained drop in design
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum housing
- Heat treated A2 tool steel trigger
- Teflon-nickel coated sears for added lubricity
- Trigger blocking side safety
- Fully adjustable from 2 lbs. - 6.5 lbs. pull weight
- Material: Heat Treated Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 CNC Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Anodized Red
- Type: 2-Stage
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 8 oz. - 2.5 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 1.5 lbs -4 lbs.
- Total Pull Weight: 2 lbs. - 6.5 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Remington Model 700 and all 700 Actioned clones
- Remington Model 673
- Remington Model 721
- Remington Model 722
- Remington Model 725
- Christensen Arms Carbon One
- Defiance Machine 700 Action
- Les Bear Tactical Bolt Action
- Nesika Tactical Action
- Remington XP-100R
- Sendero Remington M722
- Model 78
It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasonal hunter or an avid competition shooter, certain things hold true. One of those is that a firearm is no better than the trigger you fire it with. Make sure your trigger is one of “The World’s Finest Triggers,” an American-made Timney two-stage trigger for Remington 700. Precision manufactured from quality materials and designed with the shooter in mind, Timney triggers are the choice of many of the Precision Rifle Series’ top shooters year after year.
Drop-In, Ready to Rock
The Timney Remington 700 2-stage trigger is a 1 to 1 replacement for Remington’s factory trigger. If you have a little mechanical ability you should be able to easily do the work yourself. Remove the original pins that hold your factory trigger, and replace it with your new Timney trigger. No hassle, no wait or bill from the gunsmith. Insert the existing pins back and you’re ready to experience the improved accuracy a fine trigger brings to your shooting.
Know Exactly When The Firing Will Take Place
The 8-ounce first stage of the Timney Remington 700 2-stage trigger lets you feel your shot. As you prepare to fire, you know when you’re at the break point, no mystery, no creep. This 2-stage trigger is factory calibrated for a 1.5-pound of pull weight in the second stage and can be adjust from 1.5-pound to 4-pound later on to suit your evolution as a shooter. Now complete your pull and send the shot to target, no jump, no jerk, just a clean precise shot with no surprises. Let a new Timney trigger bring out the marksman in you.
This Timney Remington 700 2-Stage Trigger comes in: Straight and Curved trigger; Black and Nickel Plated.