- Easily manipulate with thumb or index fingers
- Extended in both directions
- 2-pieces included to retain factory ambidextrous setup
- Pair with Strike Industries pistol grip for better ergonomics, no pinched fingers
- Easy-to-reach control
- Grooves for non-slip operation
- Made from durable and lightweight polymer
- Drop-in installation
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.4 oz.
- Width: 0.59"
- Height: 0.67"
- Length: 1.92"
- All CZ Scorpion EVO models
- x1 Extended Selector Switch (left)
- x1 Extended Selector Switch (right)
- x2 M3x12 Set Screws
- x1 Hex Key
- x1 Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242
Take ultimate ambidextrous and ergonomic control of manipulating your selector with the Strike Industries CZ Scorpion safety selector.
Total Ergonomic Control
The Strike Industries CZ Scorpion safety selector extends your weapon's selector to an easier-to-use length, allowing you to use your thumb or index finger comfortably. The design incorporates texture on the switches to offer better control in wet conditions.
For further ergonomics and avoid pinched fingers, pair with the Strike Industries Pistol Grip for CZ Scorpion EVO (sold separately).
Improved Attack Readiness
Designed to be ambidextrous, you can be prepared to continue to use your weapon with the CZ Scorpion safety selector even if you sustain an injury to one hand. You will receive both left and right selectors with your purchase for ultimate defense readiness.
Strike Industries manufactures this selector with a lightweight yet durable polymer to withstand long-term use without adding weight to your weapon.
Strike Industries designed this extended selector to be simple to install; drop it in efficiently with the included hex key.