- M18x1 RH thread pitch with 10mm inner diameter
- Port cuts help reduce rearward recoil velocity by applying forward pressure
- Specifically designed for 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) barrels for a standard fitment
- Direct installation onto CZ Scorpion EVO w/ use of CZ click stop latch
- Strike Industries Jam Nut assists in timing of muzzle device w/o CZ click stop latch
- Compatible with Strike Industries OPPRESSOR
- AISI 1144 steel bead blasted with QPQ process finish
- Caliber: 9mm
- Material: Steel
- Finish: QPQ
- Weight: 1.94 oz.
- Length: 1.63"
- Outer Diameter: 0.97"
- Bore Diameter: 0.393"
- Thread: M18x1
- CZ Scorpion EVO w/ or w/o click stop latch
- Other 9mm barrel with Strike Industries X-Comp Thread Adapter Kit
- Strike Industries OPPRESSOR Concussion Reduction Device
- 1x Strike Industries X-Comp Element C
- 1x Strike Industries Jam Nut
Compensators can help you improve your accuracy and follow-up speed quite significantly. They can decrease recoil impact and tone down upwards and side to side motion when firing. This can help you shoot faster and more accurately.
Whether you are shooting in a competitive setting or for self-defense, installing compensation to the muzzle of your firearm can have significant benefits. Strike Industries X-Comp Element C is an excellent muzzle device for a 9mm pistol caliber carbine.
Specifically Designed for The CZ Scorpion EVO
The Strike Industries X-Comp Element C is designed specifically for the CZ Scorpion EVO. It can be mounted using the CZ click stop latch found on the factory muzzle brake.
Still, though the X-Comp Element C is a CZ Scorpion muzzle brake, it can work with many different pistol caliber carbines by using the X-Comp Element C thread adapter kit, which is sold separately.
Very Easy to Time
When installing a muzzle brake, it is important that you time it properly. This means that if the muzzle brake has ports on the sides, they should end up on the sides after the break is completely tightened. The Strike Industries X-Comp Element C muzzle break also comes with a Strike Industries Jam Nut in M18x1 RH thread pitch, which gives you a more convenient way to install the X-comp Element C compensator without the CZ click stop latch if you are using an aftermarket handguard, and it also helps you time the break more easily.
Smaller Port Cuts
The X-Comp Element C has a pair of small port cuts on both sides, which is ideal for 9mm when it is being fired from the longer barrel of a pistol caliber carbine. 9mm reached maximum expansion relatively quicker than some other rounds, so the smaller ports are ideal, and they decrease the perceived recoil by putting forward pressure on the gun, against the direction of the recoil impulse.
Made From Durable Materials
Being on the end of the muzzle, your muzzle break takes a lot of abuse, and it needs to be quite durable and robust. The Strike Industries X-Comp Element C is made from AISI 1144 steel with a bead blasted finish with a QPQ process. This makes the X-Comp Element C brake very durable and robust.