- Micro compensator that can work with just about any size slide using a threaded barrel (1/2”-28 TPI)
- O-ring used for timing and retaining compensator
- Minimalist design for fitment in most holsters on the market
- SI styling that is universal to almost all OEM and aftermarket slides on the market
- Designed to work with micro, sub-compact, compact and full size pistols
- Made from AISI 1144 steel bead blasted with Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) process finish
- Caliber: 9mm / .357 SIG
- Material: AISI 1144 Steel
- Finish: Quench Polish Quench
- Weight: 0.35 oz.
- Length: 0.64"
- Outer Diameter: 0.66"
- Bore Diameter: 0.361"
- Any 9mm/.357 SIG threaded barrel in 1/2x28 TPI
- For threaded barrels with no shoulder, the O-ring included with this compensator will not work and cannot be used to help with timing
- Due to the added weight to the barrel and recoil reduction, recoil spring tuning might be required when using this compensator
- 1x Strike Industries Micro Threaded Comp - Circle
- 3x O-Rings
**Please use Loctite® Threadlocker Red to secure compensator to threaded barrel but apply an appropriate amount and not too much. Check the timing of this compensator as part of your routine maintenance.
One of the best ways to improve the performance of your pistol is to install a high-quality compensator on it. Quality compensators like the Strike Industries Micro Threaded Comp can provide practical recoil mitigation and improve shooting accuracy.
This threaded compensator has ports on both sides and the top to redirect the muzzle gasses to decrease felt recoil and muzzle rise.
The Strike Industries Circle Micro Threaded Comp also has a minimalist design, which fits almost any open-end holster on the market. In addition, this lightweight compensator is made from super durable AISI 1144 steel, which is bead blasted and QPQ process finished for added reliability and longevity.
Designed to work with micro, sub-compact, compact, and full-size pistols, the Strike Industries Micro Threaded Comp is a very versatile accessory. It is very easy to mount on any pistol and comes with the O-rings for timing and retaining.