- Micro compensator that can work with just about any size slide using a threaded barrel (1/2”-28 TPI)
- Built-in anti-rotation system using front tip of guide rod (when applicable)
- Wide front wall baffling redirects gas to mitigate felt recoil and reduce muzzle rise
- Secure tight fitment with easy timing clamp style design
- SI styling which matches most OEM and aftermarket slides on the market
- Designed to work with micro, sub-compact, compact and full size pistols
- Made from S45C steel with HRC40-45 heat treatment and black oxide finish
- Caliber: 9mm / .357 SIG
- Material: S45C Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Weight: 1.23 oz.
- Length: 0.89"
- Width: 0.79"
- Height: 0.95"
- Bore Diameter: 0.365"
- Any 9mm/.357 SIG threaded barrel in 1/2x28 TPI
- Built-in anti-rotation system may not work with pistols using flush guide/recoil rod systems
- Torque: Set screw to exactly 40 in/lbs (4.5 Nm)
- Recommended to re-apply Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 243® anytime set screw is removed before reinstalling
- Due to the added weight to the barrel and recoil reduction, recoil spring tuning might be required when using this compensator
- 1x Strike Industries Micro Threaded Comp - Quad
- 1x Set Screw [M4x12mm]
- 1x Torx Toll [T20]
Compensators can be a very effective accessory to improve shooting accuracy and speed. If you are looking for a high-quality pistol compensator for your 9mm pistol, the Strike Industries Micro Threaded Comp is an excellent option.
This top-of-the-line product provides shooters with practical recoil compensation, which allows them to shoot more quickly and accurately. The Strike Industries Micro Threaded Compensator is compatible with 1/2”-28 TPI threaded barrels. It has a built-in anti-rotation system, which uses the front tip of the guide rod to provide a secure and stable mounting platform. Moreover, the easy-timing clamp design ensures that it stays in place and performs as intended.
This compensator features a wide front wall baffling, which redirects gas to mitigate felt recoil, and reduces muzzle rise, improving your accuracy and making it easier to control your pistol.
As far as appearance is concerned, The SI styling of the compensator matches most OEM and aftermarket slides on the market, giving your pistol a sleek and professional look.
The Strike Industries Micro Threaded Compensator is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve the performance of their pistol.