- Serrated push pad to prevent slippage
- Main body is made with polymer to minimize wear and tear on magazine retention cut-outs and polymer pistol body
- Comes in two interchangeable push pads
- Compact and Ergonomic
- Drop-in replacement for the factory Glock magazine release
- Eject your magazine quickly and with ease
- Available in Black, Blue, Red and Titan Gold finish!
- Body Bar: Polymer
- Pushpad Buttons: Aluminum
- Finish (Pushpad Buttons): Anodized
- Weight: 0.11 oz.
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
- Glock Gen 4 and Gen 5 (17 /19 /19X /22 /23 /26 /27 /31 /32 /33 /34 /35 /37 /38 /39 /45)
*Does not fit Glock 36 /42 /43
- 1x Strike Industries Modular Mag Release Polymer Body Bar
- 2x Strike Industries Modular Mag Release Aluminum Pushpad Buttons
- 1x M2 Screw
The ability to customize a Glock is one of the reasons that make it popular in the modern firearm community. AR platform enthusiasts aren’t the only ones who get the option to change one piece at a time until they have their perfect firearm in hand. Glock owners have the option to add on magazine extensions, change triggers, barrels, safety sets and even magazine releases. The Strike Industries Glock Gen 4-5 Modular Mag Release is a great choice for those who want to enhance both the performance and appearance of their Generation 4 or Generation 5 Glock sidearm.
What Does Strike Industries Glock Gen 4-5 Modular Mag Release Offer Me?
The Strike Glock Gen 4 mag release features a polymer body bar to keep magazine wear manageable and ejections smooth, while the external button heads are precision machined of 6061 aluminum. Deep serrations give great purchase on the release whatever your operating conditions, while anodized finishes prevent corrosion and provide superior surface wear. Each Glock Gen 4 mag release is supplied with interchangeable buttons so you can customize the feel of your Glock.
Performance and Beauty
The Strike Industries Glock Gen 4 Mag Release provides great performance with its hybrid polymer and aluminum construction and aggressively textured contact surfaces. The anodized finish comes in your choice of color to blend in for a blacked-out look or add some contrast to project a little character when it comes out of the holster. Either way, you get awesome performance in a drop in mag release backed by Wing Tactical’s dedicated customer service. It’s an awesome way to give yourself an edge.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.