MPN: G23-9MM-NON-ARM / G23-9MM-NON-SS / G23-9MM-NON-TIN
- Converts a Glock 23 to 9mm
- Precision machined for superior strength and durability
- Critical manufacturing tolerances and multiple quality-control checks
- The use of broach rifling process allows the exact same accuracy from every barrel
- Greater accuracy over stock barrel
- 8 column flutes are added for a nice look and finish
- Recessed crown at the muzzle preserves the barrel's accuracy by preventing the rifling being damaged
- Fully supported match chamber supports all bullet materials and +P ammunition
- Available in Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride and Graphite Black
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 4.036"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.594"
- Outside Finish:
- Armor (Graphite Black)
- Stainless Steel (Silver)
- Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Weight: 3.63 oz.
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Rifling: Pulled Broach
So, you have a Glock 23, and you like it. However, that old gun bug has gotten in your ear whispering for you to get a Glock 43. How about if you could have both without spending a whole lot? All you really need is a Glock 23 9mm conversion barrel.
Why The Blacklist Glock 23 Conversion Barrel
When you consider just the expense of holsters, buying and keeping one concealed carry gun instead of two is a significant savings. Not to mention, you are already used to the grip and feel of your Glock 23. Additionally, is there room in your range bag for another Glock, or are you going to have to replace that as well? Would you enjoy the lighter recoil of a 9mm? The fact that you already have the sights on your old Glock 23 that you love. Well, it sounds like you need to get a Blacklist Industries Glock 23 9mm conversion barrel, instead of another pistol.
It's Like Having Two Glocks
I already hear your question, is it really that easy? Your answer is, pretty much yes. The Blacklist Glock 23 conversion barrel is identical to a .40 caliber on the outside. However, it is bored for the desired 9mm. It's lucky for you that Blacklist keeps to their high standards when crafting this Glock 23 conversion barrel. Therefore, you get a specialized barrel in two ways. First, you reap the rewards of getting double duty from your old Glock 23. Second, you benefit from the Blacklist Industries match-grade quality that they machine into all of their barrels. So, if you already have a Glock 23 and you want a new toy, it's time to get a Glock 23 conversion barrel.