MPN: G43-NON-ARM / G43-NON-SS / G43-NON-TIN
- Match grade barrel for Glock 43 / Glock 43X
- Precision machined for superior strength and durability
- Critical manufacturing tolerances and multiple quality-control checks
- The use of broach rifling process allows the exact same accuracy from every barrel
- Greater accuracy over stock barrel
- 8 column flutes are added for a nice look and finish
- Recessed crown at the muzzle preserves the barrel's accuracy by preventing the rifling being damaged
- Fully supported match chamber supports all bullet materials and +P ammunition
- Available in Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride and Graphite Black
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 3.406"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0512"
- Outside Finish:
- Armor (Graphite Black)
- Stainless Steel (Silver)
- Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Weight: 2.29 oz.
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Rifling: Pulled Broach
- Glock 43 / 43X
Are you getting everything out of your Glock 43 that you want? You have legendary Glock safety and reliability, a highly concealable weapon, yet still is it missing that little something? Given practice, you can get used to just about any sights or trigger. However, the barrel is beyond your control. Now you can take control by getting a Blacklist Industries Glock 43 barrel.
Do Not Be An Equal Opportunity Shooter
By that I mean if there's an advantage to be had, take it. You're not the only one out there who is shooting a Glock 43 match barrel. However, are you going to be the only shooter there running a Blacklist Industries Glock 43 barrel? I don't know, maybe? Did you ever wonder why it's harder to hit with a Glock 43 than say with a Glock 17? The real answer is that the more compact the pistol, the more it magnifies your mistakes. That's even more of a reason to drop-in a Glock 43 match barrel.
We All Shoot In The Same Language.
This idea is about two things, control, and consistency. Yes, a better trigger can help, just like better sights. However, with practice, you can learn to control both of those. While not a magic wand, a Blacklist Industries Glock 43 barrel can help you with maintaining consistency. Before you install your new Blacklist Glock 43 match barrel, drop a round into its SAAMI match chamber. Using the tip of your finger, feel how snug that round is. There is virtually no lateral movement but what does that mean? Blacklist keeps tighter tolerances when machining their barrels. Additionally, this means a tighter action on your Glock and higher consistency for you.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.