MPN: G26-NON-ARM / G26-NON-SS / G26-NON-TIN
- Precision machined for superior strength and durability
- Critical manufacturing tolerances and multiple quality-control checks
- The use of broach rifling process allows the exact same accuracy from every barrel
- Greater accuracy over stock barrel
- 8 column flutes are added for a nice look and finish
- Recessed crown at the muzzle preserves the barrel's accuracy by preventing the rifling being damaged
- Fully supported match chamber supports all bullet materials and +P ammunition
- Available in Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride and Graphite Black
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 3.447"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.569"
- Outside Finish:
- Armor (Graphite Black)
- Stainless Steel (Silver)
- Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Weight: 3.03 oz.
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Rifling: Pulled Broach
- Glock 26 (Gen 3, 4, and 5)
Are you really content with the way you Glock 26 shoots? Most quality pistols can perform better than the average shooter. However, if you’re making a Glock 26 barrel upgrade, you’re either not the average shooter, or you don’t want to be. There’s nothing wrong with wanting the most from your Glock 26, and yourself.
Why A Blacklist Industries Glock 26 Barrel?
In competition, coming in second place can be a little embarrassing. However, in a self-defense situation, it can be something a whole lot worse. Now, if you drop-in a Blacklist Industries Glock 26 barrel will it magically turn you into a shooting wizard? Honestly, no it doesn’t work that way. By making that simple Glock 26 barrel upgrade, you will get a weapon that has the potential to be more accurate. Then you have to do your part, and that means practice. As your skill level increases so will your accuracy and your confidence. So, the real answer is that a Blacklist Industries Glock 26 barrel can let you become a better shooter.
Blacklist Industries doesn't merely deliver you a barrel. They bring you an experience. It is a combination; beginning with the purchase, arriving in incredible packaging, revealing a sexy look, and ending in superior performance. The Blacklist Industries Glock 26 barrel carries a price-point that is unbelievable for its quality. Visually the barrel is striking. Holding one is almost like holding a Copperhead, beautiful and lethal at the same time. Lastly, this barrel will put a round exactly where you point it.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.