- 38-42 Rockwell Hardness (HRc) ensures lengthy service life
- Bore Diameter +/- .0005”, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 8 microns
- Outer Diameter +/- .0005”, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 16 microns
- Bore Runout +/- .001”
- Proprietary target crown - keeping rounds stabilized during exit
- Improved critical dimensions for superior lockup, fitment and performance
- 8-flute "Spear Tip" design - reduce weight and aid in heat dissipation
- Custom designed double honed (rough and finish) precision match polished bore
- Precision cut rifling - 9mm 1/10 RH twist rifling
- Fully supported chamber body
- Fluted breach to reduce drag and clear debris
- Extended polished feed ramp - reduce failure to feed malfunctions, exceptionally useful when shooting heavier grain or hollow point ammo
- Finish that matches your style - available in Matte Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride, Bronze and Black DLC
- Comes with a L2D Combat matching finish thread protector and a rubber O ring
*Pistols with threaded barrels are NOT legal in all Areas / States. Please check your local and state laws BEFORE ordering this product.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 5.665"
- Material: U.S. sourced 416R Chromium Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.569"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Outside Finish:
- Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)
- Bronze PVD (TiCN)
- Chameleon PVD
- Matte Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride (TiN, Gold)
- Barrel: 4.51 oz.
- Thread Protector: 0.18 oz.
- Glock 34 (Gen 2 / Gen 3 / Gen 4)
- 1x L2D Combat Fluted Glock 34 Match Grade Threaded Barrel
- 1x L2D Combat Thread Protector
- 1x Rubber O Ring
Replacement barrels for Glock 34 are not created equal. L2D Combat takes pride in bringing shooters highly accurate, drop-in ready barrels for Glock that can take the abuse of real-world use and remain true shot after shot. The L2D Combat Glock 34 threaded barrel is a great choice for those of you who are ready to make Glock 34 upgrades and prefer a threaded barrel muzzle.
Open the Box...And Smile
When the L2D Combat Glock 34 threaded barrel comes out of the box, you’ll know you have something special. Other manufacturers just don’t make their barrels like L2D Combat Glock 34 threaded barrel. While other Glock 34 upgrades can fall under a “your mileage may vary” heading, you know this one is going to be good from the moment you see the husky chamber body. It’s designed to provide complete support when equipped. The stability gained there isn’t sacrificed further on either. L2D’s Glock 34 upgrades include a full-length fluted barrel that handles easily because it’s lighter, yet stays strong and won’t distort even under the heat of repeated firing. A light and a good look down the barrel reveals precision cut rifling that will do a far better job of keeping your bullet stable on its way to the target than those finished with lesser rifling methods. The L2D Combat Glock threaded barrel culminates in a crowned muzzle for an added touch of stability. These threaded barrels also include thread protectors to keep those threads clean and true when there isn’t a muzzle device equipped.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.