MPN: TP-G17B-XT / TP-G17B-XTBC / TP-G17B-XTG
- Emphasis on being fully concentric means perfect function and fit with all suppressors and no worries about baffle strikes
- Polished feed ramp
- Comes with Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector
- Fluted barrel to reduce weight and help cool down quicker
- Broach cut 6-groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified steel
- Special 11-degree recessed target crown
- Fully supported chamber
- Advanced Broach Cut process
- Works with Gen1 - Gen5 Glock 17 including Polymer80 style lowers
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling
- Finish that matches your style - available in Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride, and Black DLC
*Pistols with threaded barrels are NOT legal in all Areas / States. Please check your local and state laws BEFORE ordering this product.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 5"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.568"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Outside Finish:
- Black DLC
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Barrel: 4.06 oz.
- Thread Protector: 0.21 oz.
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Glock 17 (Gen 1 to 4)
- 1x True Precision Glock 17 Match Grade X-Fluted Threaded Barrel
- 1x Thread Protector
The 9mm Glock 17 introduced the west to the wonderful world of Glock. Maybe you're fine with the overall look and feel of the old-school 17 but how about its performance? I know, you can soon adapt to the factory trigger and sights, and you really turn in some decent shot groups. However, with a simple Glock 17 barrel upgrade, you will be introduced to a whole new level of shooting.
What Does Match Grade Really Mean?
Well, it's nothing more magical than a manufacturers' attention to detail. To begin with, a True Precision Glock 17 threaded barrel is endowed with a chamber machined to SAMMI specifications. These are dimensional standards that are strictly adhered to by any manufacturer worth their salt. While we are talking about mere thousandths of an inch, True Precision pays attention to every minute detail, creating a tighter, more perfect overall fit and an honest match-grade barrel. When they mix in their proprietary broach-cut rifling procedure, your potential for a higher degree of accuracy increases.
A Name Isn't Just A Brand
We can debate all day long about which style of rifling is superior. However, it is a moot point. The real difference is who makes the barrel. A True Precision Glock 17 threaded barrel does feature broach-cut rifling, but that's not what makes it so good. It's the quality control demanded by True Precision that makes this Glock 17 barrel upgrade hit the mark. Additionally, when you are seeking something above the norm, their wide variety of barrel coatings give you a custom look that matches the True Precision performance found in your Glock 17 barrel upgrade.
*Please note that the darkness of the coating is different from batch to batch, and might not look the same as pictures shown.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.