MPN: 320B910NFLOQ-N / 320B910NFLOQ-N-TiN
- Best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy
- Tighter tolerances - drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up
- Conventional rifling - fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11-degree target crown to ensure superior accuracy
- Button rifled and fully stress relieved
- Finish that matches your style - available in Black Nitride, Chameleon PVD (Rainbow), or Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 4.729"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.573"
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Crown: 11-Degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Black Nitride, Chameleon PVD (Rainbow), or Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Weight: 4.06 oz.
- Sig Sauer P320 Full Size
- Not compatible with M17 or X Series
The Sig P320 recently stepped into the pages of history when the US Military adopted it. Is the P320 the world’s finest defensive carry sidearm? Well, it is arguably among the top three. However, just because you think of your P320 as the finest, that doesn't mean you can't make it better. The ability of a weapon to reliably and accurately deliver rounds on target is the benchmark you require. A quality Sig P320 barrel is one tool that you can use to reach that benchmark.
Legos For Grown-Ups
The modular design of the P320 puts it in the class of the AR-15 for easy customization. This distinction means you can modify areas of your P320 to suit your shooting style or particular needs. I always weigh an upgrade as a comparison of money spent versus the results obtained. Hands down, when you upgrade your Sig P320 barrel, you get the most bang for your buck.
Art That Delivers
I know, who is going to see that beautiful Faxon barrel inside your Sig? Instead of run-of-the-mill flutes, Faxon endows this beautiful barrel with their exclusive flame design fluting. Why not have a touch of class inside your guns slide, you'll know it's there. In this case, beauty is more than skin deep. Faxon Firearms uses 416R Stainless Steel for your new barrel, topping it off with an 11-degree target crown. This touch of perfection adds up to higher performance when it counts. Additionally, Faxon Firearms attention to detail shows when it comes to finished fit. You'll find the ultra-close tolerances in this Sig P320 barrel gives your gun superior performance to match its great look.