- Drop-in replacement for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield standard magazine plate
- Add 2 round capacity to 9mm factory magazine
- Add 1 round to .40 S&W factory magazine
- Extended grip surface provides extra finger space for a better grip
- Sleek and no snag design
- Compatible with both standard and extended length factory magazines
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Plus two round to 9mm factory magazine
- Plus one round to .40 S&W factory magazine
- Fit flush only on 7 round 9mm or 6 round 40 cal. M&P Shield magazines.
- 1x Magazine Plate Extension for M&P Shield
- 1x Locking Plate
- 1x Locket Plate Set Screw
There’s good news for those of you who have seen the Strike Industries EMP Magazine Extension for the Glock 42 or 43 and wanted one for the S&W M&P 9 and .40 Shield. Strike Industries now brings the M&P Shield Extended Magazine option to the market for these S&W favorites too. Enjoy improved grip and greater magazine capacity without sacrificing the look or continuity or feel of your favorite sidearm when you add on the SI EMP.
The Strike Industries Enhanced Magazine Plate for the S&W M&P Shield extends the total grip length of your 9mm or .40 caliber S&W M&P Shield. Larger hands find a comfortable grip they’ve never had before. No more pinkies hanging off the grip in midair. With the SI M&P Shield Magazine Extension, you’ll have a full hand grip and more balanced control than ever before.
Expanded Magazine Capacity
The extended length of the SI Enhanced Magazine Plate will allow the 9mm shield to hold two additional rounds while the .40 gains one. The EMP is compatible with extended length and standard factory magazines. Installation is simple using the included locking plate and screw Strike provides, you can then turn your standard mag to an M&P Shield Extended Magazine.
Quality Craftsmanship, Flawless Look, and Performance
Strike Industries creates the extended grip surface of the M&P Shield Magazine Extension from an impact resistant polymer and then textures the outer surface to match the Shield’s grip pattern, providing the shooter with flawless continuity of grip. The EMP matches the original grip well, making it an unobtrusive addition to your handgun. Its size is just right to provide the extension you need without interfering with concealment no matter how you carry.