- Drop-in design
- Add 2 round capacity to 9mm factory 7-round magazine
- Add 1 round to .40 S&W factory 6-round magazine
- Merges flawlessly with the ergonomics and styling of your M&P Shield
- Chamfered edges helps ensure that your M&P Shield conceals well despite the added length
- Added weight to the magazine to ensure your empty magazine drop freely during reload
- Comes with 2 hex key for installation
*Designed for fit OEM magazines only, might not fit some aftermarket Shield magazine
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 1.34 oz.
- Height: 1.15"
- Width: 0.98"
- Length: 1.9"
- Plus two rounds to 9mm factory magazine
- Plus one round to .40 S&W factory magazine
- M&P Shield 9 factory 7-round magazine
- M&P Shield 40 factory 6-round magazine
- 1x True Precision M&P Shield 9/40 Magazine Extension
- 2x Allen Wrenches
So, you have a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield which is arguably one of the most efficient concealed carry firearms available. It gives you the power of a 9mm or a .40 caliber in a compact, concealable package. The ability to keep that Shield out of sight is one of the weapons shining attributes. However, the one thing that gives the M&P Shield a gold star is the one area in which it falls short, that would be shot capacity. When you get an M&P Shield 9mm magazine extension you solve this problem and a few more.
Just A Little More
The M&P Shield magazine extension boosts your weapons capacity without compromising its concealability, which is what you were going for in the first place. Everyone wants an edge, just one more shot, that little something extra to push things over the top. Consequently, by adding a Shield extended base plate you achieve that goal. Not only do you get another round of .40 cal and two more if you’re carrying a 9mm, you additionally get more to hang onto. Another issue with the M&P is its short grip area, which can be an issue especially for someone with larger hands or if you’re in a stressful situation. When you attach an M&P Shield 9mm magazine extension you add just a little more to the bottom of the grip. Now your bottom finger can hang onto that rugged aluminum M&P Shield magazine extension and control that weapon. In this case, just a little more can make all the difference in the world. Undoubtedly, a Shield extended base plate is a simple solution to a potentially life-threatening problem.