- Machined for enhanced durability
- Direct drop-in replacement, no fitting required
- Material: Stainless Steel
- FN 509 (All variants including Tactical, Midsize and Compact models)
- FNS models
- FNS-Compact (9mm and 40 Cal)
- FN 503
- 1x Heavy Duty Striker for FN 509
The Apex heavy-duty striker is designed for all variants of the FN 509 9mm and 40 caliber handguns built on the architecture of the FNS Compact. The FN 509 striker will also work in the FN 503 pistol. Note that the manufacture recommends against excessive dry-firing as it can damage the striker. Instead, a spring-loaded snap cap is recommended for non-live fire practice to prolong the life of the striker.
The Apex Tactical FN 509 heavy-duty striker is designed to be stronger than the factory OEM striker to produce much smoother and more consistent firing.
The FN 509 striker is machined from heat-treated billet stainless steel for enhanced durability and is designed to outlast the factory OEM striker.
The Apex Tactical FN 509 heavy-duty striker is designed for direct drop-in replacement using the same components from the factory striker assembly and requires no special tools, knowledge, or fitting.