MPN: 100-077 / 100-078
- No interruption of the sight picture
- Low profile tactile feedback confirmation of a loaded chamber, even in no light situations (Low-profile model)
- Get rid of the annoying Loaded Chamber Flag (No-profile model)
- Near seamless slide appearance under any condition (No-profile model)
- Low-Profile Model: Works with Smith and Wesson Shield and SD pistols equipped with a loaded chamber indicator flag, in 9mm and .40S&W. (Does not function in the M&P M2.0 models)
- No-Profile Model: Works with Smith and Wesson M&P Shield and SD pistols equipped with a loaded chamber indicator flag, in 9mm and .40S&W. (Including M&P M2.0 models)
If you would like to change out the brightly lettered pop-up Loaded Chamber Indicator of your Smith and Wesson M&P Shield for a low profile chamber indicator that won’t get in your line of sight or replace the indicator with a block that simply creates a clean, level profile on your pistol without the annoyance of state-compliant flagging and gaudy lettering, Apex Tactical Specialties has the products you want.
The Apex Low Profile LCI
This nifty little component from Apex allows you to replace the “state compliant” LCI in your pistol with a less obtrusive, unmarked LCI that still allows the shooter to have a tactile and visual chamber indicator flag without the over the top annoyance of the factory flag. If you need that LCI in place where you live or you’ve come to rely on it in low light operating conditions, the Apex Low Profile Loaded Chamber Indicator is the middle of the road answer to your prayers for function without the irritating flag in your face.
The Apex LCI No Profile Block
If you don’t need or want an LCI on your pistol Apex offers an option that allows you to replace the pop LCI with a flat, solid block that takes the place of the factory LCI flag and provides you with a clean profile and zero obtrusive paint. Recreate the lines of your sidearm as its designers intended them. Give it the sleek look it was meant for with the simple replacement of the LCI flag with an Apex LCI No Profile block.
The Apex Low Profile LCI and No Profile LCI Block are designed as direct replacement, “drop-in” components that take the place of the factory “state compliant” LCI in 9mm and .40 caliber Smith & Wesson shield and SD pistols that were originally produced with LCI flags. The Low-Profile model is not appropriate for Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 models. Installation is simple, using the original pins and springs where applicable. While the spring is unneeded for installation of the LCI block, it may be left in place with the block installed, allowing you to retain it in place should you need it in the future.