- Improves tactile trigger reset of your M&P pistol
- Serves as a fail-safe in the unlikely event of a Trigger Return Spring breakage; keeping the trigger bar properly positioned under the sear and allowing the user to manually manipulate the trigger forward between shots
- The RAM is precision machined and heat treated to Apex Tactical rigid quality control specifications with the utmost durability and longevity in mind
- 1x Reset Assist Mechanism
- 1x RAM Spring (Medium)
- Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, .357 Sig and .40 S&W models only that DO NOT INCLUDE a thumb safety, Magazine Disconnect or the Internal Locking System (ILS).
**Will not work in VTAC variant and some of the newest M&P models due to change in sear housing block configuration. Please research S&W sear housing block change for M&Ps.
The Smith & Wesson M&P pistols have been met with praise as a great all-around handgun, but that doesn't mean there is no room for improvements. For example, you can noticeably improve the trigger reset by installing the Apex Reset Assist Mechanism.
With this upgrade installed, the click that you feel as the trigger re-engages the internals will much more positive. You'll find that your follow-up shots will be quicker thanks to this assertive reset. In addition, it will increase the reliability by holding the trigger bar in place should the trigger spring break. If this unlikely failure occurs, you'll be able to push the trigger forward after each shot and continue shooting.
Make your Smith & Wesson M&P pistol even better with this quick and easy improvement!