- Direct replacement for the factory Smith & Wesson M&P magazine release
- Great addition for those who want a little extra reach so you don't have to shift your grip to drop a magazine
- Extended longer than the factory release and is suitable for carry and competition use
- USPSA Production, Limited, and Open approved approved
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, and Raw Aluminum (Silver)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black, Blue, Red, and Raw Aluminum
- Weight: 0.18 oz.
- M&P 9/40 (including 2.0 models)
- 1x Magazine Release
- 1x Enlarged Magazine Release Paddle
- 1x Set Screw
Improve your magazine release and magazine loading time with the Springer Precision extended mag release for M&P.
Made To Be Compatible With Factory Magazines
Spring Precision designed this mag release to be a direct replacement for Smith & Wesson's M&P magazine release, making it an easy upgrade to coordinate with your stock M&P.
Made For Competition Use
The Springer Precision extended mag release for M&P was made with the competitor in mind. Still, it could be utilized by any shooter who wants to be able to release a magazine more efficiently. Made for right-handed use, this mag release allows you to drop your magazine without adjusting your grip, resulting in faster and more efficient reloading in competitions or a self-defense situation.
Made To Be Durable
It was made of anodized aluminum; this extended mag release for M&P was made to stand up to any real-life situation that may occur.