- Elevated sight picture for red dot or suppressor pistol setups
- Steps in rear of both sights to help reduce unwanted glares or reflections
- Lines and angles designed to use natural light reflections and shadow play to keep user’s eye aligned and focused on target
- U-notch rear sight
- Absolute co-witness iron sights for slide mounted red dot
- Front sight can be painted to users color preference or use glow-in-the-dark paint
- SUS630 hardened stainless steel
- Material: SUS630 Hardened Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black
- Front: 0.11 oz.
- Rear: 0.25 oz.
- Height (From Top of Slide):
- Front: 0.339"
- Rear: 0.354"
- Front: 0.389"
- Rear: 0.433"
- Front: 0.472"
- Rear: 0.819"
- Front: 0.563"
- Rear: 0.403"
*** DISCLAIMER: Not all slide rear sight dovetails are made equal, especially the many aftermarket options out there. Strike Iron Sights are semi-drop-in and may need to have some light filing to provide the most universal and proper fitment. Please watch the installation video in the MANUAL/VIDEO section of this product page.
- 1x Strike Industries Suppressor Height Front Sight
- 1x Strike Industries Suppressor Height Rear Sight
- 1x Rear Sight Set Screw
- 1x Hex Key
- SIG SAUER P320 Slides with Rear Dovetail
The Sig P320 is one of the most popular pistols in the US, especially since the US military adopted it as their new official modular sidearm. The pistol is great and has many features; however, like any other pistol, it can be difficult to get a good sight picture with the stock iron sights when using a suppressor.
Though you can mount optics and red dots onto the Sig Sauer P320, if you are a person who prefers to use iron sights, you should get a set of SIG P320 suppressor height sights. Strike Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of firearm accessories in the US, and their suppressor height iron sight Set for Sig Sauer P320 is an excellent option to check out.
One of the best things about the Strike Industries suppressor height sights is their design. You have a typical U-notch rear sich and front post sight, however, there are multiple small improvements that greatly enhance your shooting experience.
Both the front and rear sights have steps engraved into them, which can help you get a better sight picture by reducing unwanted glare and reflections.
The lines and angles of the sights are also carefully designed, and they use the natural light reflections from your surroundings and shadows to keep your eye aligned with the sights. This makes it very easy to find the sights and make quick and accurate follow-up shots.
Can Be Used With Red Dots and Suppressors
The Strike industries Suppressor Height Iron Sights are a fully compatible sighting solution. They can be used with suppressors and can even co-witness red dot sights if you have one installed on your Sig Sauer P320.
Durable and Sturdy
Unlike the plastic sights found on many pistols, the suppressor height sights for the P320 by Strike Industries are made from hardened stainless steel. So, they won't easily get damaged if you accidentally drop the pistol. The sights have a robust design and are made for rugged use.