- Corrosion resistance
- Made from SUS630 Hardened Stainless Steel for robust durability
- Lines and angles designed to use natural light reflections and shadow play for proper sight alignment and eye focus
- Anti-glare, anti-reflective steps placed on both front and rear sights
- U-notch rear sight, negative angle designed rear sights providing the user total focus on sights
- Front sight can be painted to users color preference or use glow-in-the-dark paint
- Material: SUS630 Hardened Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black
- Front: 0.07 oz.
- Rear: 0.14 oz.
- Height (From Top of Slide):
- Front: 0.167"
- Rear: 0.169"
- Front: 0.218"
- Rear: 0.248"
- Front: 0.472"
- Rear: 0.819"
- Front: 0.542"
- Rear: 0.403"
*** DISCLAIMER: Not all slide rear sight dovetails are made equal, especially the many aftermarket options out there. Strike Iron Sights are semi-drop-in and may need to have some light filing to provide the most universal and proper fitment. Please watch the installation video in the MANUAL/VIDEO section of this product page.
- 1x Strike Industries Standard Height Front Sight
- 1x Strike Industries Standard Height Rear Sight
- 1x Rear Sight Set Screw
- 1x Hex Key
- SIG SAUER P320 slides with rear dovetail
Strike Industries' P320 sights are made for serious shooters who want to make their Sig Sauer P320 part of a practical and effective self-defense tool.
Customize Your Shooting Experience To Your Preferences And Environment
The front sights may be painted a color of your choice should you find that assists you with a more rapid target acquisition. Consider a glow-in-the-dark paint for the ultimate defense readiness.
Strike Industries recognizes that self-defense situations are not always in ideal circumstances and for that reason, designed these sights to be adaptable to your surroundings.
Using the natural light available in your shooting environment, the lines and angles in the design allow you to utilize the light and shadow in your environment to align your sights with an illusion of a line that is visible in the center of the rear sight.
Strike also incorporated steps on both sights to reduce reflection and glare, contributing towards more efficient target acquisition.
Strategically Engineered For Durability
The factory standard plastic sights are not very durable for long term or the frequent use that serious shooters perform with their weapons. Strike Industries knows that the longevity of your weapon is a crucial part of your self-defense plan, so to make sights that stand up to wear and weather, they strategically manufactured their P320 sights from corrosion-resistant Hardened SUS630 Stainless Steel. As a result, these are sights that you may confidently rely upon for years to come.