- Aggressive serrated front & rear slide ridges
- Clockwork precision ensures increased consistency in barrel lockup - match-grade accuracy
- Machined from billet 17-4 Stainless Steel for durability
- Direct replacement for OEM Glock 17
- Pre-cut multi-optic sight mount with screws and posts included
- Weights less than factory slide, reducing the recoil momentum and allows faster and more efficient follow-up shots
- Made in the USA
**Accepts standard Glock 17 sights (Not Included). Hand fitting may be required.
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 9.84 oz.
- Width: 1"
- Height: 0.844"
- Length: 7.18"
- Gen 3 Glock 17
- Red Dot Compatibility: Trijicon RMR, Burris FastFire, C-More RTS/STS, Doctor Red Dot Sight, EOTech MRDS, Holosun 407c/507c/508c, Leupold DeltaPoint, SIG SAUER ROMEO 01, Swampfox Optics Kingslayer/Liberty/Justice, Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec FMS, Vortex Viper/Venom
- Not Compatible: Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, SIG SAUER ROMEO1PRO/03
- 1x Strike Industries LITESLIDE for Glock 17
- 1x Cover Plate
- 2x Large Posts
- 4x Small Posts
- 2x M3-5mm Screws for Cover Plate
- 2x M3-6mm Screws for Doctor Red Dot Sight
- 2x M3-6mm Screws for Vortex Venom
- 2x M3-8mm Screws for FastFire/MRDS/Viper
- 2x M3-10mm Screws for Leupold DeltaPoint
- 2x M3-10.2mm Screws for RMR/407/507/508/509
The Strike Industries LITESLIDE is an upgrade for the Glock 17 OEM production slide and provides significant weight reduction over the factory slide. The GLOCK 17 LITESLIDE was designed to improve function, performance, accuracy, and durability.
The Strike Industries GLOCK 17 LITESLIDE aggressive styling has an improved silhouette and is significantly lighter than the factory GLOCK 17 slide. This works to reduce recoil inertia to both improves accuracy and permits faster follow-up shots. Large enhanced aggressive forward-angled serrations and a larger rear surface area provide enhanced handling when manipulating the slide for charging the weapon, checking the chamber, or clearing a jam.
The Strike Industries GLOCK 17 LITESLIDE is made from lightweight, heat-treated H900 billet 17-4 stainless steel and engineered to precise specifications. The GLOCK 17 LITESLIDE is designed for a more consistent barrel lockup to help improve accuracy. Four weight-reduction ports cut into the slide provide maximum barrel exposure that increases airflow and reduces cycling time. The slide accepts standard GLOCK-compatible sights, multi-optic mounts and is compatible with most Red Dot sights. A removable cover plate allows for customization, and the slide has a protective premium black nitride coating.
The Strike Industries GLOCK 17 LITESLIDE is compatible with the Gen 3 Glock 17 and comes factory-ready for sight installation. However, the GLOCK 17 LITESLIDE is not compatible with the SIG SAUER ROMEO1PRO/03 or the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro sights. Note that a channel liner is needed for installation, and some hand fitting may be necessary for some sights.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.