- Designed to provide a clean and fast sight picture
- Fiber optic front sight enables rapid front sight acquisition and focus
- Provide fast sight acquisition without sacrificing precision
- Anti-glare serrations on both front and rear sights
- The edges of the rear sight is just the right amount of sharpness to not hurt the body while concealing
- Aggressive angled front ledge on rear sight provide one-handed manipulations
- Nitride finish for corrosion resistance and increase surface hardness
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitrided
- Front: 0.04 oz.
- Rear: 0.32 oz.
- Front: 0.315"
- Rear: 0.325"
- 1x Overwatch Precision HAVE BLUE Front Sight
- 1x Overwatch Precision HAVE BLUE Rear Sight (set screws installed)
- 1x Red Fiber Optic Rod
- 1x Green Fiber Optic Rod
- Glock Models: 17 /17L /19 /22 /23 /24 /26 /27 /33 /34 /35
- NOT RECOMMENDED for Glock 43
I'm talking about upgrading the sights on your Glock. There are the people who have made the change, and people that want to. Whether you shoot quick, slow, near, or far the factory sights on your Glock leave much to be desired. However, just buying new sights isn't the answer. Getting the right ones will make your day.
They’re Built For Combat For Your Benefit
The Overwatch Precision HAVE BLUE Glock sights are designed for the extreme circumstances that law enforcement and the military encounter. The leading edge of the rear sight is severely beveled for two reasons. The first is to enable one-handed slide operation. But, why would you ever need that? Well, if you have a stovepipe or other FTF, and your off hand is occupied or broken, then what? The angle on the front of HAVE BLUE Glock sights will hang onto your belt, holster, a barricade, or just about anything so you can cycle that slide. The second reason for that angle, it is sexy.
They’re A Sight For Sore Eyes
Why do you want to make things hard on yourself? There's plenty of circumstances that do that for you. It can be low-light, a snapshot, or for some of us, high-mileage. Many things can make gunsights challenging to use. The Overwatch Precision HAVE BLUE Glock sights comes with two extra-long fiber optic rods insert for its front sight blade. The insert literally consumes light and feeds it back to your hungry eyes. This gives you lightning fast close target acquisition and laser-like accuracy further downrange. The military and law enforcement know that it's smart to take advantage of every edge possible. Why wouldn't you do the same?
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.