- Self-contained drop in trigger
- Unbelievably easy to install
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC Machined aluminum housing
- Because of the unique, bullpup design of the Tavor the Timney replacement is a two-stage trigger feel
- Wire EDM cut, heat treated, Teflon nickel coated hammer to guarantee a lifetime of reliable service
- Factory tested and preset at 4lbs. trigger pull weight (Not adjustable)
- Weight: 4.95 oz.
The IWI Tavor is one of the most popular bullpup rifle today. The biggest complaint of this rifle is their trigger – 11 lbs heavy and creepy trigger pull. If you want a drop-in replacement for your IWI Tavor rifle made with high-quality materials and designed to resist wear and tear, you will find the Timney IWI Tavor Drop In Trigger upgrade to be perfect.
The drop-in trigger replacement for the IWI Tavor is remarkably easy to install. The non-adjustable pull weight is preset at four pounds and is factory-tested to ensure reliability. The unusual bullpup configuration of the Tavor rifle gives this Timney trigger replacement the feel of a two-stage trigger. The hammer of this trigger is wire EDM-cut to ensure a lifetime of trouble-free, reliable service.
Don’t settle for less than the best when dealing with parts for your firearm. Timney Triggers has been in the business of producing high-quality trigger upgrades and replacements since it began in the late 1940s. To experience the value of one of the “World’s Finest Triggers,” order your replacement today!
About the IWI Tavor:
The Tavor bullpup rifle was designed to meet the growing needs of modern combat troops, including ergonomics, reliability and extreme precision. The Tavor has proved itself over and over again on the battlefield and is widely used by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) infantry troops, as well as in the armed forces of other countries.