- Easy to install, light weight chassis, 2.09 lbs. and cost effective
- Constructed with high-strength glass-filled nylon, 6061 aluminum and steel
- Designed for comfort and ergonomic control for wide range of body types
- 100% ambidextrous
- Ambidextrous goose-neck style pistol grip with palm swell
- Click-adjustable cheek piece / front and back .750" / up and down 2" (+1"/-1" from bore center)
- Aggressive grip panel and front grip strap texturing
- Length of pull adjustable from 11.25" to 15.75" in .75" increments
- 1" Vertical butt pad adjustment
- Two locations to accept Grovtec Threaded QD Cup inserts
- 5-slot M-LOK compatible foregrip bottom with 1 M-LOK slot on both sides of foregrip
- Front bottom foregrip pre-drilled dome sling stud locator hole (Must Tap 10-32)
- Removable taper barrel foregrip insert to accommodate bull barrels
- Material: Reinforced Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 2.09 lb.
- Length: ~27" to ~30.75"
- Length of Pull: ~11.25" to 15.75"
- Width: 1.79"
- Ruger 10/22
- 1x Luth-AR MCA-22 Modular Chassis Assembly for Ruger 10/22
When it comes to rimfire rifles, the Ruger 10/22 is one of the best options out there. It is a very reliable rifle, ideal for small game hunting, plinking, and target shooting at the range. One of the best features of the Ruger 10/22 is its incredible aftermarket support.
Many firearms manufacturers make high-quality parts and accessories for the Ruger 10/22 platform. However, only some can match the ingenuity and quality of Luth-AR. Their MCA-22 Modular Chassis Assembly for the Ruger 10/22 is one of their best products, and it can help you modernize your old Ruger 10/22.
This easy-to-install chassis assembly is super lightweight and made from high-strength glass-filled nylon, 6061 aluminum, and steel. The MCA-22 Modular Chassis Assembly is designed to improve the ergonomics of your 10/22 rifle. It has an ambidextrous goose-neck pistol grip with a palm swell, which comfortably fits most hand sizes. The grip also has an aggressive texturing pattern, improving the shooter's control of the rifle, even if their hands are wet or they are wearing gloves.
The stock is also completely adjustable, with an adjustable length of pull and cheek riser. This allows the MCA-22 Modular Chassis Assembly to be comfortable for shooters of all sizes.
The front of the MCA-22 Modular Chassis Assembly has texturing on both sides, along with M-LOK slots on the sides and bottom to mount foregrips, lights, and other accessories. You get five M-LOK slots on the bottom of the foregrip, with one slot on each side.
The MCA-22 Modular Chassis Assembly is an excellent product to modernize your classic Ruger 10/22 rifle.