- Extended for smooth operation under a variety of conditions
- Textured grasping surface for easy and consistent manipulations
- Positive tactile feeling
- Beveled edges for reduced risk of snagging
- Larger ergonomic surface
- Machined from AISI 4140 steel
- Material: AISI 4140 Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 0.92 oz.
- Length: 2.5"
- Diameter: 0.71"
- Benelli M2 & M3 (12-Gauge models only)
- Benelli (w/ oval bolt handle base only): Affinity, Breda, Cordoba, Ethos, I-12, Intensity, Legacy, Montefeltro, Super Black Eagle, Super Black Eagle 2, Super Black Eagle 3, SuperSport, Variomax
*Not compatible with some special version models even mentioned above.
*Not compatible with round bolt handle base.
- 1x Strike Industries Extended Bolt Handle for Benelli M2
When it comes to making high-end and extremely reliable shotguns, few brands compete with Benelli. Their Benelli M2 semi-auto shotgun is an extremely versatile firearm used for various applications, from law enforcement and home defense to competition shooting.
Upgrade Your Benelli M2 for Better Performance
If you want to operate your Benelli M2 Semi-Auto Shotgun fast and win competitions with it, you need to make some competition-oriented upgrades to it, and the extended bolt handle for the Benelli M2 by Strike Industries is one of the first upgrades you should go for.
A Durable and Tactical Solution
Not only does it allow competitive shooters to perform faster reloads, but it can also be very helpful for a tactical shotgun, as it can allow you to clear malfunctions more efficiently, and operate the bolt, even when your hands are wet and slippery. Additionally, an extended bolt handle like the Strike Industries Extended Bolt Handle for Benelli M2 can also make it easier for you to do one-handed emergency tactical reloads.
Made from AISI 4140 steel, the Strike Industries Extended Bolt Handle for Benelli M2 has a textured grasping surface for easy and consistent manipulations, which gives you a Positive tactile feeling every time you use it. The bolt handle also has beveled edges for reduced risk of snagging and improved ergonomics.