- G2 quick detach design
- Smaller than other Accu-Tac family members for a more grounded shot
- Bipod legs can quickly adjust to 5 different positions
- Attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail without the need to use extra tools for tightening
- This updated model now offers leg extensions with a total of 65 notches for additional height
- Compatible with Accu-Tac Spike Bipod Feet for better traction on dirt (Not included)
- Made in the USA.
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Weight: 20.18 oz.
- Min. Height (45-degree): 5.5"
- Min. Height (90-degree): 6.75"
- Max. Height (90-degree): 8.25"
- Min. Stance (45-degree): 8.0"
- Min. Stance (90-degree): 12.25"
- Closed Position Width: 3.25"
- Closed Position Length: 7.5"
- All Picatinny Rail
- 1x Accu-Tac BR-4 G2 Bipod
- 2x Rubber Feets
You need an easy to handle, lightweight AR bipod that will keep you steady at the range or out in the real world. The folks at Accu-Tac have you covered. The intuitive design of the Accu-Tac BR-4 Bipod will go anywhere you do with solid footing in any environment.
Accu-Tac Bipod For AR Style Rifles
The Accu-Tac BR-4 Bipod keeps you grounded for a steady shot every time. Its maximum height of 8.25 inches won’t have you stretching for the scope from a prone or concealed seated position. This updated model features a quick detach rail mount, makes it quick, simple and secure to attach to a 1913 Picatinny rail without extra tools for tightening. This updated model also offers leg extensions with a total of 5 notches for additional height.
The Accu-Tac BR-4 Bipod is designed and manufactured in America by craftsmen who understand that every accessory you use needs to perform flawlessly. Machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum, the Accu-Tac bipod is a reliable, easy to use AR bipod that adjusts easily through a range of positions. Simply pull a leg down and move it to the desired position. Accu-Tac's legs can be deployed to 45 and 90 degrees both forward and backward from the mounting center and can be locked into five different positions in an 180-degree arc. Each leg adjusts independently for a solid set no matter where you take it.
Easy On Easy Off
Attaching an Accu-Tac bipod takes only moments whether you choose a quick detach bipod or a Picatinny Rail attachment. Either way, you’ll enjoy the solid support that’s easy to customize to the requirements of your shooting position whether on the range or in the field.