- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail
- Multiple leg positions: Stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Made in USA.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum with Heat Treated Stainless Steel Components
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Height Range: ~ 5.0" – 9.0".
- Preloaded Pan: 30 Degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 Degrees
- Position Button: 0.36" Diameter
- Leg Positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Footprint: 8.0" - 11.0"
- Any firearm with Picatinny handguard
A solid bipod is one of the best ways to improve the accuracy of your rifle. Get the very best with the BT10 Atlas Bipod from Accu-Shot! This bipod attaches to your Picatinny rail with a dual screw clamp.
The legs can be stowed straight back or straight forward. In the down position, they can be angled 90 degrees down or 45 degrees forward to accommodate a wide variety of resting surfaces. The preloaded spring tension can be adjusted with no tools just by turning the adjustment knob.
Built from T6061 aluminum, you can bet that this Atlas bipod will easily stand up to the most severe conditions without burdening you with excessive weight. The fasteners and springs are made from stainless steel, so you don't have to be concerned about wearing them out with heavy use.