- Compatible with all M-LOK handguards
- Smart hybrid construction, hardened steel, 6061 T-6 aluminum & high performance polymer composite
- Four locking leg positions: 0, 45, 90, and 135 degrees
- Adjustable rotating head with tilt and pan adjustments that can be locked down or released for quick target tracking
- 60-degree pan movement with a spring loaded mechanism
- 20-degree tilt movement
- Push-button height adjustment
- Leg height range of 7-inch to 10.25-Inch (height measured at the 90° leg position)
- Quick leg height increase with a simple pull down of the leg extension
- Quick leg height decrease with a push of a button
- Rectangular shaped inner legs for enhanced stability & rigidity
- Rubberized feet for secure surface grip
- Quick & tool-less replacement of feet
- Material: Polymer, Steel, and Aluminum
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 13.18 oz.
- Height (from weapon to the ground):
- Collapsed: ~7.16"
- Extended: ~9.75"
- Height (when folded): 1.74"
- Folded: 3.38"
- Deployed: 9.92"
- Length (when folded): 8"
- Any firearm with M-LOK handguard
- 1x FAB Defense SPIKE Precision M-LOK Bipod
- 2x Leg Extensions
Whether you’re a tactical marksman or someone who just enjoys a weekend at the gun range, you already understand that being able to accurately fire your weapon is not only a key to you enjoying your firearm, but it’s also one of the most important aspects of firearm safety. That’s why we offer the FAB Defense SPIKE Precision M-LOK Bipod.
How it Works
The smart hybrid construction, comprised of hardened steel, 6061 T-6 aluminum, and a high-performance polymer composite, ensures that your bipod is easy to transport and set up, and it’s also durable enough to withstand frequent use. In addition, the legs can be locked into positions at four different angles ranging between 0 degrees and 135 degrees, ensuring that you can use your weapon from a variety of angles.
Why You Need One
The point of any firearm accessory, including the FAB Defense SPIKE Bipod, is to improve your accuracy and pleasure of use. The rubberized feet allow you to set up your bipod on virtually any surface without having to worry about slipping. At the same time, the wide range of angles, combined with the 20-degree tilt movement and the 60-degree pan movement, puts you in complete control of your firearm.