- Supports Glock and Smith & Wesson M&P polymer frame pistol during repairing and detail disassembly
- Mulit-position bosses can be easily adjusted to position frames
- Slots and holes remove pressure from critical function surfaces when pins are driven in and out
- Thumb safety and magazine disconnect drop into holes and slots to prevent lost or damage
- One side is for the 9mm/.40/.357 caliber striker, and the other side is for the .45 caliber striker
- Raised walls on each sides of the block position the trigger bar within the trigger for easy trigger replacement
- High density polymer construction prevents marring of the pistol frame
- Can pair with Apex Armorer's Tray (Sold Separately)
- Materials: Polymer
- Length: 7"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 1.5"
- All Smith & Wesson M&P polymer frame pistols (including M&P Shield)
- All Gen1 to Gen5 polymer frame Glock pistols
If you work on modern poly-frame semi-automatic pistols there are a few tools that can make your work a lot easier. One of those miracle tools is a quality Armorer’s Block. The Apex Tactical Armorer's Block will quickly make itself indispensable if you work on Glock, or Smith and Wesson M&P polymer frame pistols.
When you work on a polymer frame pistol you’ll find it much easier to remove pins and change out parts if the piece is properly supported so you don’t have to worry about slips and the damage they can cause. The Apex Tactical Armorer’s Block not only provides just the right support for Glock and other poly pistols, but it holds them perfectly secure thanks to the help of adjustable bosses that can be loosened and repositioned to fit a variety of pistol frames. Once secured in the Apex Armorer’s Block your firearm will be correctly positioned so that pins are easy to push through the openings in the block. Team it with Apex’s Polymer Armorer’s Tray and Punch Set and you can work on these pistols with confidence like never before.
You Only Need One
In the past, you needed a Glock Armorer Block and another for the M&P. The Apex Armorer's Block puts an end to that. Adjustable bosses move on engineered paths that allow the Apex Tactical Armorer’s block to fit just about any polymer frame pistol you need to work on. Snug it up around the Glock and it’s a Glock Armorer block adjust it for the M&P and it does the job beautifully. The Apex Armorer's Block features raised supports, and special holding points that make changing trigger bars, and springs easier than you could have imagined. Don’t fight to clamp things in a vise. Forget the struggle to remove pins without scratching or dinging up the piece. The Apex Tactical Armorer's Block makes it simple.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.