MPN: LCSMK2K-BLK / LCSMK2K-FDE
- Snug, perfect friction-fit for the Streamlight ProTac tape switch
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible
- 3-piece clamp design allows for the perfect fit across all Picatinny rails
- “Early Exit” feature allows the cable to exit the LCS mount early if more cable slack is needed
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement
- Not only secure your tape switch to your rail but also secure the excess cable
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1.69 oz.
- Height: 0.57"
- Width: 1.26"
- Length: 3.41"
- Any firearm with Picatinny rails
**Due to various factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.
- 1x Cloud Defensive LCS Body for Streamlight ProTac Switch
- 1x Left Side Mounting Plate
- 1x Right Side Mounting Plate
- 2x 8-32 Torx-Drive Screws
The Cloud Defensive LCS Picatinny rail mount for the Streamlight ProTac switch is designed to have the versatility to be set up in a wide range of configurations. The Cloud Defensive Streamlight LCS mount works with the Cloud Defense LCS Streamlight. The mount attaches securely to provide a solid friction-fit for the Streamlight ProTac tape switch and will work with any firearm with a Picatinny rail. The tape switch is not included with the mount.
The full-length mount allows for maximum tape-switch engagement and permits installation along with the unit's entire length. An "early exit" feature is designed for increased flexibility for routing power cables for the light and other compatible accessories for a number of customized configurations. The unique design incorporates channels to route power cables out of the way underneath the switch. The Cloud Defensive Streamlight LCS mount has chamfered edges for an ergonomically correct grip in any shooting position.
Weighing in at just 1.69 ounces, the Cloud Defensive LCS ProTac switch mount is fabricated from a single piece of 6061-T6 Billet aluminum to offer exceeding strength and durability. The military specification anodized Type III hardcoat finish provides superior durability against wear. The mount is attached with custom-made 8-32 Torx-drive screws fabricated of hardened steel with a corrosion-resistant black nitride plating.
The mount is supplied with all the necessary mounting hardware to quickly and easily attach to all Picatinny rails. The Cloud Defensive LCS Picatinny rail mount three-piece clamp design is fully reversible and can be installed in either direction to accommodate right- or left-handed shooters. A specially engineered slot provides for simple switch installation that will stay securely attached under normal use.