MPN: LCSMK1a-BLK / LCSMK1a-FDE
- Snug, perfect friction-fit for the Surefire ST07 tape switch
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible
- 3-piece clamp design allows for the perfect fit across all Picatinny rails
- “Early Exit” feature allows the cable to exit the LCS mount early if more cable slack is needed
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement
- Not only secure your tape switch to your rail but also secure the excess cable
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 0.92 oz.
- Height: 0.55"
- Width: 1.13"
- Length: 2.5"
- Any firearm with Picatinny rails
**Due to various factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.
- 1x Cloud Defensive LCS Body for Surefire ST07 Switch
- 1x Left Side Mounting Plate
- 1x Right Side Mounting Plate
- 2x 8-32 Torx-Drive Screws
The Cloud Defensive LCS Picatinny rail mount for the Surefire ST07 switch is highly versatile and provides various user-defined configurations. The Cloud Defensive LCS for Surefire is designed specifically for the Surefire Scout weapons light X300 and 400 series with the socketed tail-cap configuration and works with the Surefire ST07 remote tape switch. It is also compatible with the Arisaka Defense Scout Series lights.
The full-length Cloud Defensive LCS for Surefire offers optimal tape-switch engagement, allowing you to use the entire length of the assembly. An “early exit” feature offers increased adaptability for routing the power cable to suit your particular application. The 100-percent lockup feature ensures zero movements or play. Beveled edges provide for a solid grip and assuming the proper ergonomic shooting position.
The rail mount is precision cut from a single piece of 6061-T6 billet aluminum and weighs just under an ounce while still being virtually indestructible. The mount is further protected by a type III anodized hard-coat finish that resists abrasions. Integrated channels for running light cables and cables for other accessories are cut into both sides of the mount to provide you with numerous installation options.
The reversible Cloud Defensive LCS for Surefire can be oriented in either direction and tailored for right- or left-handed shooters. The three-piece clamp is designed for easy installation across all Picatinny rails. The patent-pending design has a dedicated slot that ensures you a perfect friction-fit for the tape switch to keep it from working loose. The mount comes with all the needed parts for installation, including one right- and one left-side mounting plate and two 8-32 Torx-Drive screws.