MPN: LCSMK1g-BLK / LCSMK1g-FDE
- Snug, perfect friction-fit for the Surefire ST07 tape switch
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible
- “Early Exit” feature allows the cable to exit the LCS mount early if more cable slack is needed
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement
- Not only secure your tape switch to your rail but also secure the excess cable
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 0.78 oz.
- Height: 0.37"
- Width: 0.74"
- Length: 3.61"
- Any firearm with M-LOK system
**Due to various factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.
- 1x Cloud Defensive LCS Body for Surefire ST07 Switch
- 2x M-LOK Lock Nuts
- 2x Screws
The Cloud Defensive LCS M-LOK rail mount is extremely versatile and can be set up for a wide array of configurations. The Surefire ST07 M-LOK mount is designed for use with and provides a solid friction-fit for the Surefire ST07 remote weapon light tape switch. The tape switch is not included with the rail mount but may be supplied with the Surefire Scout series lights.
The full-length aluminum base permits optimum tape-switch engagement and allows you the option of using the entire length of the unit. The “early exit” feature allows you increased flexibility when routing the power cable for a given setup. The Surefire ST07 M-LOK mount provides a 100-percent lockup, so there are zero movements or play. Chamfered edges provide you with an ergonomically correct shooting position.
The precision machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum provides superior strength, but stills weigh in at just 3/4 of an ounce. The military specifications type III hardcoat anodized finish provides for exceptional durability. Integrated cable channels run along both sides of the mount to give you flexibility when running the light-control cable as well as the option for running cables for other accessories.
The Surefire ST07 M-LOK mount is reversible so it can be mounted in either direction to suit your preference, is easily installed for either right- or left-handed shooters, and is compatible with any firearm with the M-LOK system. The three-piece clamp design provides for quick and easy installation, and the patent-pending design uses a special slot to ensure a perfect friction-fit for the tape switch that will not come loose under normal use. The mount comes with all needed hardware for installation.