MPN: OM-MICRO-17-BK / OM-MICRO-193-BK
- Low profile and minimalist design
- Available in 1.70" and 1.93" heights
- Includes all necessary screws and tools to attach optic to mount
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- 1.70" Height: 2.93 oz.
- 1.93" Height: 3.10 oz
- Length: 2.19"
- Width: 1.5"
- Aimpoint Micro T1 and T2 optics
- Other red dots using the same footprint, including the Aimpoint H1/H2, Aimpoint Comp M5/M5S, Sig Romeo 5, Vortex Crossfire, and Holosun HS503/515/530
*Please note: the Aimpoint Comp M5S is 10mm taller than the regular Comp M5, which must be factored into the final height of the optic (on a 1.70" mount the additional 10mm would make it ~2.09" final height).
- 1x Arisaka Defense Aimpoint Micro Mount
- 4x Optic Mounting Screws
- 1x Torx Bit
- 1x Allen Key
Any modern firearm is incomplete with a modern optic, and Aimpoint is one of the biggest brands when it comes to electronic red dot sights. In fact, they were the first company to make a red dot sight. The Aimpoint micro red dot sight is very popular, and if you want to install one on your rifle, you need to have a good mount to keep the micro red dot at the right height.
The Arisaka Defense Aimpoint Micro Mount is an excellent option. It is available in two different heights, which allow you to mount the Aimpoint Micro red dot sight at a comfortable height, where it is easy to get a sight picture with a good head position and a cheek weld. Moreover, the raised mount also allows you to co-witness your iron sights.
The Arisaka Defense Aimpoint Micro Mount is CNC machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum. It has a low profile, minimalist design and is available in 1.70" and 1.93" heights. It comes with all the screws you need to mount it onto your rifle.