MPN: ISM-K / ISM-M
- Designed to replace stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount for Key-Mod or M-LOK rails.
- Especially useful on M-LOK/KeyMod handguards that feature 45-degree angle mounting points (such as the Bravo Company KMR, Daniel Defense MFR, Knight's Armament URX 4, MI Gen 3 and Mega MKM)
- Made superior strength with 7075 Aluminum
- When used on a 45 degree angle mounting flat, it allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Three positions are provided - allows an offset of 0.12" to either side of center
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- KeyMod (with hardware): 0.53 oz.
- M-LOK (with hardware): 0.63 oz.
- Height: 0.20"
- Length: 3.4"
- Most KeyMod and M-LOK systems
- Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1 and 2
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount HL-X will only work on the M-LOK version and requires a shortened 1/8" Allen wrench to tighten the front mounting screw.
The Streamlight Protac Rail Mount HL-X is not compatible with KeyMod version due to the longer body.
Compatibility with front sights varies depending on mounting location on handguards with 45 degree flats.
- 1x KeyMod Inline Scout Mount
- 2x KeyMod Screws
- 2x Light Body Screws
- 1x M-LOK Inline Scout Mount
- 2x M-LOK Screws
- 2x M-LOK Nuts
- 2x Light Body Screws
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- KeyMod: T15 Torx and 5/64" Allen wrench
- M-LOK: 1/8" and 5/64" Allen wrench
- 20 inch lbs for light body screws
- 20 inch lbs for KeyMod screws
- 30 inch lbs for M-LOK screws
*Medium strength thread locker is recommended.
Having a Surefire Scout light on your AR makes sense on many levels. From CQ work to your hunting piece, a light comes in handy. From seeing the bad guys to looking for a trail, you don't want to be left in the dark. If your AR is wearing a KeyMod or M-LOK rail, an Arisaka Inline scout mount is your answer.
One More Gadget Won't Kill You.
I know, it's easy to go overboard when it comes to toys. There's lasers, scales, bi-pods, sights, and you want all of them. However, if you can't see your target, all those other things won't help you at all. The Arisaka Inline scout mount has a low-profile. That way you can keep your light source close inline to the rifles bore. Any place you have an open M-LOK slot, you can attach this M-LOK light mount.
Next In Line
Most shooters like to have their Surefire Scout light sitting as close to the muzzle as it can get. As long as you have clearance for your front sight, you can clamp the Arisaka M-LOK light mount right up front. You have to think about the real estate available on your rail. As our weapons grow shorter, the available room quickly disappears. That's why you should consider this M-LOK light mount. The mount replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter, and it opens up options for mounting spots. Hey, you KeyMod fans out there don't get upset. The Arisaka Inline scout mount is also available in a KeyMod version.