MPN: APRH101121C / APRH101202C
- Gen II updated version
- Improved version features engineering modifications that have improved upon durability and reliability
- Low-profile design allows these sights to lie closer to the handguard when folded
- Hooded HK-style front sight design
- Front sight uses standard A2 front sight post
- Elevation can be adjusted with a Mil-Spec A2 front sight tool
- Mil-Spec height for flat top AR-15 upper receivers
- Spring loaded push button deployment and positive lock
- Made in the USA
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Weight: 1.52 oz.
- Height Above Rail (folded): 0.6"
- Length (folded): 2.20
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
If you’re ready to add a quality front flip-up sight to your AR, you need to look no further than at the Aero Precision AR15 flip up front sight. You want the best sight available for fast target acquisition and this AR flip up front sight is the one of the best.
Why Do You Want A Flip Up Sight?
These folding front sights for AR-15 platforms work perfectly as a backup with your other optics. We love good glass as well as anyone, but sometimes things go wrong. Batteries can die, a good whack can knock the optics out of alignment. You want a simply perfect AR flip up front sight that stays out of the way until you need it. Maybe you're old school, that's cool because an AR flip up front sight works great as a stand-alone system when you just don't want bulky glass on top of your AR.
What Makes It So Good?
The Aero Precision AR15 flip up front sight is made and sourced in the USA. You’ll love the hooded design. You will quickly and perfectly frame your target, this has been proven in combat and competition for years. You cannot overlook the attention to detail that went into your AR15 flip up front sight. Simply put them on and forget them, until you need them, then you’ll love them. It’s hard to build quality folding front sights for AR-15 platforms, but you’ll see that here, they’re simply perfect.