MPN: APRH101120C / APRH101201C
- Gen II updated version
- Improved version features engineering modifications that have improved upon durability and reliability
- Low-profile design allows these sights to lie closer to the handguard when folded
- Clears most scopes while folded
- Dual rear apertures
- Mil-Spec height for flat top AR-15 upper receivers
- Spring loaded push button deployment and positive lock
- Adjustable knob for windage
- Made in the USA
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
- Height Above Rail (folded): 0.60"
- Length (folded): 2.25"
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
When you want to hit what you shoot at you need some sights. I know optics are cool, unfortunately, sooner or later they will fail. When they do, you must have a reliable backup. One of the best backup iron sight you can have is the Aero Precision AR-15 Flip Up Rear Sight.
The Best For The Best
Aero Precision makes an AR flip up rear sight that is second to none. At Aero Precision every step of the manufacturing process is 100 percent all American. They believe Made in America still really means the best. Do you want to make your best shot on target? Then you must start with the best AR-15 rear sight. In today’s world that is the Aero Precision AR-15 rear sight.
Flip Up Versus Rigid
If you do decide to go with optics, using rigid sights means mounting the glass higher, that results in an unnatural firing position. The AR-15 flip up rear sight gives you a low profile that won’t interfere with most optics. This AR flip up rear sight allows you a more comfortable firing position. The Aero Precision AR-15 rear sight is designed to fit the Picatinny rail you already have on your weapon. With today's modular weapons platform, you have the luxury of choosing your own custom components. Custom components can’t get more important than sights. Make your custom choice of sights the Aero Precision AR-15 flip up rear sight.