MPN: APRH101122C / APRH101203C
- Gen II updated version
- Improved version features engineering modifications that have improved upon durability and reliability
- Low-profile design allows these sights to lie closer to the handguard when folded
- Clears most scopes while folded
- Hooded HK-style front sight design
- Front sight uses standard A2 front sight post
- Elevation can be adjusted with a Mil-Spec A2 front sight tool
- Dual rear apertures
- Mil-Spec height for flat top AR-15 upper receivers
- Spring loaded push button deployment and positive lock
- Adjustable knob for windage
- Made in the USA
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Front: 1.52 oz.
- Rear: 1.87 oz.
- Height above rail (folded):
- Front: 0.6"
- Rear: 0.6"
- Length (folded):
- Front: 2.20"
- Rear: 2.25"
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Aero Precision Low-Profile Flip-Up Front Sight
- 1x Aero Precision Low-Profile Flip-Up Rear Sight
In a world of high-end optics with equally high-end price tags, you might think iron sights were a thing of the past. You might, but you’d be wrong. Whether it’s a primary sight for the die-hards out there or an emergency backup for times when that high-priced glass can’t do the job on its own, Flip-up iron sights retain a firm toehold in the modern firearms market.
Aero Precision Iron Sights
Aero Precision recognized the need for an advanced iron sight for modern applications and set the creative minds in the back room on the task. The result of that exile is a modern sight set that marries the best of the past with modern materials and engineering. The Aero Precision Flip-Up Sight Set is a modern take on the traditional iron sight set, created specifically for the AR-15 platform rifle. This set of Flip-up sights mounts on standard Picatinny rail and can be mounted at your desired location on any rifle with the appropriate rail system.
Why Aero Precision Sights
Aero Precision Flip-up Iron Sights feature a front sight with a hooded HK inspired design. They use an A2 sight post and adjust for elevation with the same standard tool as the Mil-Spec A2 sight. The rear sight features a dual rear aperture design and read at a standard Mil-Spec height. A knob adjustment for windage gives you the adjustability you need when it comes down to brass tacks. The Aero Flip-up Sights are spring loaded for quick deployment with zero hesitation. When collapsed they keep a low profile, allowing you to ignore them until they’re needed. Make no mistake, Aero Precision Flip-Up Iron Sights are the ones you need.