- 45-degree offset
- Positive click oversized windage knob
- Tool-less windage and elevation adjustments
- Compact folding design
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Material: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized and Nitride
- Weight: 3.17 oz.
- Width (Deployed): 2.75"
- Height (Deployed):
- Front: 1"
- Rear: 1.13"
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Elevation: 0.36 MOA per click
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Designed to work on same plane handguard only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Folding Front Offset Sight
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Folding Rear Offset Sight
These days, optics and scopes have become essential elements of firearms. Though these optics are very effective, there is always a chance that they might fail, perhaps because of low battery, water damage, or any other reason. This is one of the reasons you should have a set of backup sights on your rifle.
Moreover, in situations when you may have a magnified optic on your rifle, shooting close-range targets can be a little challenging. Offset iron sights can be very helpful in sight situations. If you are looking for a high-quality set of backup iron sights, the Ultradyne C2 Folding Front and Rear Offset Sight Combo is perfect.
These 45-degree offset sights allow you to quickly transition between long-range and short-range targets, especially when you have magnified DMRs since these magnified optics have a lower field of view.
The Ultradyne C2 Folding Front and Rear Offset Sights can fit on any standard 1913 Picatinny rail. They are easily adjustable for windage and elevation without any tools, and they have a sturdy and compact design that you can rely on.